Good candidates are often “hunted” by many companies in their work, thus the attraction and recruitment of quality human resources is also quite "competitive". In order to attract talents, hr executive search firms need to have special recruitment "tactics" as shown below so that they can see the advantages and desire to contribute to the enterprise:
1. Create a professional recruiting channel to attract candidates
Recruitment channel is considered as a "link" between candidates and employers, so to attract good candidates, a professional recruitment channel need to be built.
● Firstly, it is necessary to choose a reputable job page to post jobs, because most of the good and experienced candidates look for jobs on these websites.
● Second, the content of job description should be professional and clear, including: the vacancy, the number, job requirements, salary, benefits and contact information for candidates to easily catch up and have a good impression on the business.
● Thirdly, hr executive search firms should update all information, images, company website on job recruitment pages to enhance reliability. Building a professional image helps candidates easily find information and prepare better for the interview.
2. Implementing the professional recruitment process
After creating a "goodwill" with candidates through the online round, hr executive search firms need to continue building the company's image by applying an impressive and scientific recruitment process. Some manners should be paid attention to are: professional email confirmation of interviewing, on-time interview, polite dress of HR staff,.. The simple but effective behavior will help the image of employers and businesses become "more beautiful" in the eyes of good candidates, improve the rate they receive invitations to contribute their power for the company.
3. Introducing good remuneration and welfare policies
In parallel with creating good impressions with the professional recruitment process, hr executive search firms should also have good remuneration and welfare policies to attract good candidates. Competitive salaries should be given, consistent with the industry trends in the market as well as the aspirations and capabilities of the candidate.
4. Attract candidates with company culture
A friendly, open company culture is also what good candidates are always looking for. Therefore, in the interview after discussing about salary and bonus, hr executive search firms should also introduce candidates about the company's working culture. If possible, you should take the candidate to "visit" a number of departments, introduce some personnel so that they can see the professionalism, friendliness and desire to stick.
5. Coordinate with universities to look for young and talented candidates
In addition to the sources of good and experienced candidates hunted from reputable recruitment sites, hr executive search firms should also expand the scope of looking for young, talented candidates at universities and colleges. Hr executive search firms can organize scholarship funds for excellent students, organize probationary administrator competitions, search for talented candidates at universities to detect young talents soon.
Attracting good candidates is a process that requires hr executive search firms to have wise recruiting "strategies", not only good salaries and welfare policies but also professionalism in recruitment. If you have any troubles in executive search process, please let us know. FARO VIETNAM’S EXECUTIVE SEARCH AND SELECTION service is a PERFECT COMBINATION between in-depth consulting with worldwide search capability and digital sourcing technologies. We carefully study, deeply understand and translate your requirements into a search and selection blueprint. These are fully comprehensive process, ensuring the best technical and cultural fit on every assignment.
HANOI HEAD OFFICE
Add: Unit 701A, 7th floor, Handi Resco Tower,521 Kim Ma street, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi
Tel: + 84 24 3974 3091
Fax: + 84 24 3974 3090
HO CHI MINH CITY OFFICE
Add: Unit 1102, 11th floor, Central Plaza Office Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
Tel: + 84 28 3821 4654
Fax: + 84 28 3821 4653