Preparing for a job interview requires a high level of expertise. Candidates with a wealth of experience and skills can even challenge experienced hiring professionals, because these candidates know that they are holding their own value balance. However, that does not mean that employers are inferior to these candidates, the company can shift the balance of the right hiring strategies, interview questions to exploit the candidate's ability. Here are ways to help employers prepare for interviews to create a higher advantage in staffing in human resource management:
Connected people rather than employers
Skilled people know that they do not need to have a position in any company. So how to recruit them for your company? Let's start with interview questions to find out what is more important to them than emphasize the goals of the company. Change your mind like a salesperson, ask about your customers' needs. Ask for specific job situations that interest and desire candidates to join the position being applied.
Some people with skills and ambitions will find a career that will help his talent to be used and shine in a unique way. The necessary hiring strategy is to ask questions that emphasize your company's ability to give him the opportunity to develop his professional career, the open career path and the appropriate corporate culture that will make them Become a member of your organization.
For the preparation of high-level job interviews, it is best for the company to conduct group interviews, especially senior IT positions. Instead, employers can improve interviewing skills by creating a recruitment committee that includes:
- Members of the board of directors
- Technical expert
- Colleagues of the position
Each person will have a different position in the interview
- Members of the board of directors: the task of this person is not to ask questions, but their duty will talk about how great the working environment at the company and the candidate will have a great boss. They will support and motivate candidates who want to work in the company.
- Technical expert: This expert can discuss all day and ask candidates for technical issues of the job (this shows that the company always appreciates the opinion of employees). Candidates in the technical field tend to trust people with the same level of industry knowledge as their recruiting or HR professionals. Technical experts should also ask difficult questions to test candidates because of course businesses need people who want to be challenged and able to solve problems. By answering these questions, candidates will feel satisfied and understand the requirements of the job.
- Colleagues: The function of this colleague in the interview is to help candidates feel comfortable with teamwork, and other colleagues. Be sure to prepare this co-worker for the candidate's goals, they can talk about the work environment and talk about the fit between the job and the candidate's wishes.
Every careful preparation of the interview can bring about great results, especially candidates for high-level professional positions who are very good and resilient, challenging even experienced HR professionals.
HANOI HEAD OFFICE
Add: Unit 701A, 7th floor, Handi Resco Tower,521 Kim Ma street, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi
Tel: + 84 24 3974 3091
Fax: + 84 24 3974 3090
HO CHI MINH CITY OFFICE
Add: Unit 1102, 11th floor, Central Plaza Office Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
Tel: + 84 28 3821 4654
Fax: + 84 28 3821 4653