Are you looking to go abroad to work but do not know what you will do, or do not know the job you intend to do is legal or not? Check out this topic to find out key things to remember of expat relocation solutions.
What is passport? The procedure to get a passport?
Passport is a document to identify the identity and nationality of the holder when traveling abroad, usually a small book with many pages to store the visa for entry. Passport information usually includes:
- Full name, date of birth, gender
- Number of identity card / citizen identity card
- Place of birth
- Granting agencies; issued by
- Expiry date
- The name and information of the small child who accompanies the passport holder, if any.
Vietnam has three types of passports:
1) ordinary passports, the subject is all Vietnamese citizens;
2) official passports, subjects being officials and public employees to carry out official duties;
3) Diplomatic passports, the subjects are those who hold senior positions in the state system.
Ordinary passport of Vietnam is dark green. Passport can be used for identification instead of identity card / citizen ID.
To get a first-time passport or re-issue a passport that is about to expire, you can apply directly at the Immigration Department of the Police Department of the province or city directly under the Central Government where you permanently or temporarily reside. Records include:
- 01 declaration of passport application. You can fill out an electronic version of this declaration at https://hochieu.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/
- 02 4x6 photo cards, white background
- Valid identity card or citizen identity.
- Book of temporary residence (if applying at the temporary place of residence).
The consequences of holding fake passport
Currently most countries, including Vietnam, produce passports with high technology, with barcode readable on computers. At the airport gates, customs officers are equipped with technical equipment to check passport information when scanning the barcode, and easily detect fake passports with information that does not match or is not available in the official system. The border police of all countries have the right to refuse entry and custody to investigate cases of suspected fake passport.
If a person is determined to hold a fake passport, depending on the laws of each country, you can be deported, fined, imprisoned, banned from entry, files stored on the police blacklist, or all the penalties above. Under Vietnamese law, users of fake passports can be fined from 20 to 30 million, and examined for penal liability depending on how they use fake passports for criminal purposes. Those who forge passports to others may be subject to a fine of between 5 and 30 million dong and a prison term of between 6 months and 7 years.
Even in the rare case when a person enters a country with a fake passport, he or she will face a precarious and dangerous outlaw life, because it is impossible to identify a person to ask the embassy / consulate and local government agencies for assistance if you encounter difficulties. Holders of fake passports are easily dominated and threatened, or fall into the trap of traffickers. Illegal situations can also prevent them from getting medical care when needed.
We - FARO RECRUITMENT are willing to support our customer with expat relocation solutions.
HANOI HEAD OFFICE
Add: Unit 701A, 7th floor, Handi Resco Tower,521 Kim Ma street, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi
Tel: + 84 24 3974 3091
Fax: + 84 24 3974 3090
HO CHI MINH CITY OFFICE
Add: Unit 1102, 11th floor, Central Plaza Office Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
Tel: + 84 28 3821 4654
Fax: + 84 28 3821 4653