To employ the right candidate meeting the company's requirements, it is necessary to go through a recruitment process that takes a lot of time and effort. If the business is in need of expanding or is challenging owing to start-up, it is advisable to choose to use a package recruitment service. So what specifically will this service help businesses with?
With this article, let's find out more details about the package recruitment service!
Assist business during recruitment process
The first benefit that this service brings to businesses is the complete recruitment process. The package recruitment service provides a full range of recruitment services in support of screening resumes, recruiting, interviewing, negotiating benefits, training, HR reports, consulting on HR related issues, etc.
This service take concretely responsibility for the following tasks:
- For recruitment, the service provider's onus is to post the job advertisement, draft and advise on recruitment content. After that, they will conduct a search and screen the candidate profiles as well as schedule an interview and negotiate a salary with that candidate.
- Regarding training, the service provider company will conduct the development of human resource development strategy in line with the business plan of the enterprise. In addition, they will build training programs on soft skills, management skills, critical thinking abilities, professional skills and problem solving for employees of the enterprise.
- For the preparation of human resource reports, agencies will provide other services such as payroll, personal income tax report, human resources fluctuation and procedures related to health insurance. , social insurance,…
- In terms of consulting human resources, they will develop working policies and regulations for the whole enterprise. In addition, this service also builds the most suitable KPI system for businesses.
When using a package recruitment service, businesses will receive a lot of benefits as well as make use of time and resources to focus on core activities.
Approach potential workforce with a reasonable budget
Despite the large human resources market, businesses still face the challenge of not finding suitable candidates. Recruitment is a long process which takes a lot of time to post, collect and screen resumes; particularly, there also are a lot of obstacles in managing and scheduling interviews as well as requiring a high budget because the recruitment brand is not strong, etc.
However, when using a package recruitment service, businesses are successful in recruiting when they have quality human resources while still optimizing recruitment costs since this service possesses the following advantages:
- Companies that provide full-service recruitment services often have a team of headhunters with many-year hands-on experience, high-level qualification and a wide network of relationships thereby building a professional recruitment process and a database of qualified candidates in a variety of industries. Therefore, within the committed period, they will find the most suitable human resource for the company.
- As mentioned, with a wide network of relationships and a professional working process, the company providing package recruitment services will help businesses save time and costs.
- Companies that provide package recruitment services design many service packages depending on the requirements of each business and their budget. Moreover, businesses only have to pay when successful recruitment while all recruitment information is almost completely confidential.
Above is detailed information about the full package of recruitment services. If businesses have any questions, please contact Faro Vietnam!
Read more: recruitment in vietnam