A job posting is a brief description of a job position to attract candidates. Therefore, like many newsletters, job postings also have their own standard requirements. So what are those standards? Discover 4 tips that executive search firm jobs do to create an outstanding and attractive job posting!
1. The title is very important
The title is the first thing the candidate looks at. A catchy title will raise curiosity and interest for applicants. Even for someone who has no need for a job but finds an attractive title, they will likely apply. For example, a job post with the headline: “Recruit sales people”. And another news with the headline "High-paying salespeople jobs, many opportunities for promotion". Certainly the following title will attract more people to apply. Remember, news headlines are important!
2. The benefits that job position brings
Attractive titles will attract reaches but the decision to apply depends on the benefits your company bring. Many job posters only note the request or the requirements, not the benefits. However, what most people care about is their rights. Therefore, offering the benefits that the candidates will get is an integral part of the job posting.
3. Friendly style
The way you write your message will show some style of working environment. Obviously, a funny job post will make more impression because applicants will think it is a dynamic and friendly environment. However, a rigid resume will not appeal to candidates because applicants will feel the rigor and constriction of the environment. Witty posting style is now applied by many companies and units. For example, a travel agency that employs content writers has a humorous way of telling about their recruitment requirements.
4. Indispensable information inside a job description
- Company information: Information about the company's address, website, contact information should be included in the job posting.
- Provide a working position: For example, where you will work, (specific address ..)
- Salary information: This will help jobseekers know how much they will get from a job. Issues related to money must always be clear.
- Benefits received: As mentioned above, benefits are an indispensable part to candidates. A company with many benefits will be noticeable than other one.
- Job requirements: For professional jobs, it is necessary to specify requirements. For instance, it can be requests for writing, office skills, IT skills, scholarships, education..
- Keyword tags: Create keywords related to the job as many as possible. Typically, job seekers will tend to look up the job keywords they search on google. The more job-related keywords, the higher the chance of your job appears. Thus, the opportunity to reach out to many candidates is also bigger!
The recruiting season is about to enter the peak period because many fresh students are about to graduate. In order to have the most potential and brightest candidates, employers need to have a specific and effective recruitment plan. In the article above, Faro Vietnam introduce to our dear customers some simple ways to attract candidates. We hope that it will serve you with the best.
● HANOI HEAD OFFICE
Add: Unit 701A, 7th floor, Handi Resco Tower,521 Kim Ma street, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi
Tel: + 84 24 3974 3091
Fax: + 84 24 3974 3090
● HO CHI MINH CITY OFFICE
Add: Unit 1102, 11th floor, Central Plaza Office Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
Tel: + 84 28 3821 4654
Fax: + 84 28 3821 4653