Does your company's Human Resources (HR) department have sufficient effective human resource management skills? Discover 4 common shared skills with Faro recruitment in this topic of staffing in human resource management:
1. Professional skills of a personnel manager
A human resource manager needs to be flexible and have effective HR management skills such as:
● Predict the personnel needs of the business
● Know how to plan and restructure business personnel
● Analyze and draw a portrait of potential personnel to be recruited in the next recruitment round
● Develop and conduct successful and effective HR interviews
● Prepare the questions and answers needed for an interview to find talented people.
● Develop two-way internal communications and information systems (managers and staff)
● Develop new employee integration programs, and necessary personnel training programs for businesses.
The business owner as well as the manager of the human resources department must always pay attention to the training of staffing in human resource management. It is equally important to train personnel in other departments.
2. Effective staff management skills
Effective personnel management skills need to be trained:
● Building strategies and effective human resource management
● Develop human resource training and development plans
● Building, setting up or restructuring the business apparatus.
● Know how to plan for hiring, training and offering effective business improvement methods.
● Develop policies and benefits for employees (salaries, bonuses, allowances, etc.)
3. Dedicated to the profession of human resources management
A human resource manager is the one who has the most enthusiasm to work with the business. They are the "babysitters" of the business, taking care of the work and needs of employees, as well as sticking to the business strategy. They need to be impartial to ensure fairness between employees and managers.
In addition, soft skills that HR managers need to know are capable of analyzing and organizing resources in the enterprise. In addition, the ability to communicate and negotiate is an indispensable skill to negotiate and achieve goals for human resource management.
4. Communication skills in personnel management
Personnel managers need to be able to communicate effectively with one or a group of people. They need to be sensitive and skillful in speaking to avoid unnecessary conflicts. They are also a "psychologist" who understands the nature of each job and is willing to assist employees in giving the most appropriate advice.
● Conducting properly, politely, in harmony with people and self-restraint
● Be stylish and have a voice that is confident and convincing
● Broad understanding of society and adaptability to all situations
● Observant, intelligent, knowledgeable advice appropriate in all situations
● Learn how to speak fluently and listen well, practice the ability to communicate commands well for everyone.
The HR profession does not require you to start with a professional qualification, it is important that you love this profession and have the required qualifications. To be able to hold a managerial position in HR career, young people start with specific jobs. If you have an appropriate quality and good development of professional skills, you will get the promotion soon.
HANOI HEAD OFFICE
Add: Unit 701A, 7th floor, Handi Resco Tower,521 Kim Ma street, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi
Tel: + 84 24 3974 3091
Fax: + 84 24 3974 3090
HO CHI MINH CITY OFFICE
Add: Unit 1102, 11th floor, Central Plaza Office Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
Tel: + 84 28 3821 4654
Fax: + 84 28 3821 4653