Recruitment is a time consuming and labor intensive process for businesses; therefore, many businesses, especially in the case of business expansion or urgent recruitment, tend to use a package recruitment service. However, currently, many people are still quite confused about this service.
In this week's article, Faro Vietnam will show why businesses should look to a full-service recruitment service.
Improve the recruitment process
The full-service recruitment service will require businesses to provide the information of business corresponding to items, such as recruitment, interview, training, social insurance registration, human resource reports and HR consultancy, etc., along with the settlement of welfare and benefits issues for employees.
When using this service, businesses will be supported to solve each item of a complete recruitment process such as:
- The agency providing a package of recruitment services will be responsible for posting job advertisements, consulting and drafting recruitment content. They will conduct searches, screen resumes, schedule interviews and negotiate salaries with candidates.
- Agencies also built a human resource development strategy in line with the business plan of the enterprise as well as plan and organize training programs for employees of the enterprise.
- Service providers take responsibility for making reports on payroll, personal income tax, human resources change and procedures related to social insurance, health insurance, etc.
- The full-service recruitment service also develops regulations, policies, and working procedures and internal business rules, which help businesses identify requirements, benefits and job descriptions for each position.
- Through this service, businesses can save time and cost and focus on core business activities.
Approach potential candidates with a suitable budget
Despite the large labor market, businesses face challenges accessing processes due to consuming time for job postings, collecting resumes, screening resumes, managing and scheduling interviews for low quality candidates, etc.
On the other hand, with the assistance of recruitment services, businesses will successfully recruit qualified and suitable human resources in a short time with a reasonable cost. For the following reasons:
- Companies that provide a full package of recruitment services own a team of experienced and professional human resource experts as well as a professional recruitment process and a diverse database of qualified candidates.
- They have a wide network of relationships and a professional working process that will help businesses save on recruitment costs. In case businesses do the recruitment by themselves, they tend to spend a lot of money while the quality of candidates is not as expected.
- The company provides recruitment packages meeting the constantly changing requirements of each business. Moreover, businesses only have to pay the cost of successful recruitment and be compensated for breach of contract terms when all information is well confidential.
In general, using a recruitment service is considered a comprehensive solution that brings many benefits to businesses, such as recruiting the right people, optimizing costs, saving time to consulting on recruitment trends, ensuring risks during service use. If your business still has questions about this service, please contact Faro Vietnam’s contact.