In order to make a successful recruitment, human resources must study many aspects, ranging from the need for the number of vacancies and positions, job posting channels, arrangement of time, place, interview questionnaire, welfare considerations ... If you do not have a recruitment plan, you will fall into a multiple situation. With these 5 steps of hr recruitment companies, you will soon present your boss recruitment plan for 2020.
Step 1: Understanding the needs of human resources
The recruitment plan (in other words, the personnel plan) is only aimed at achieving the business goals of the business. In order to make the most accurate, "consistent" human resource forecast, you need to know:
● What do you want to achieve next year?
● What activities need to be carried out to accomplish that goal?
● "Core" products or services of the business?
● What is the size of the project?
● What is the communication plan?
Based on available information and data, you should determine the number of human resources needs of the enterprise, including:
● Quantity: how many employees for each job position?
● Quality: expertise, the skills needed for this position?
● Time: When needed?
For example, if a current salesperson makes an annual turnover of VND 500,000,000, you would need 8 employees with the same qualifications to achieve a business goal of 4 billion / year. You can recruit more people to manage this group. The recruitment period of hr recruitment companies is 2 months.
Step 2: Objectively assess the personnel situation of the business
Please assess the current personnel status of the business in the most objective way, through parameters such as: number, qualifications, structure, experience skills ... In parallel with the assessment of personnel, you should look back on remuneration, management policies or corporate culture. These factors will directly affect the fluctuation of the personnel situation in the company. So as a professional employer, you need to be frank and bold to give new directions to bring efficiency and optimal results for your business.
Step 3: Proposal to increase / decrease personnel
After analyzing, you have at hand the data you need to determine whether your workforce is redundant or inadequate.
Step 4: Plan to implement
A detailed recruitment plan will include content such as:
● Employee recruitment plan: Number of vacancies, positions to be recruited, job description for each position, expected salary, expected recruitment time, recruitment form, estimated budget.
● Personnel restructuring plan: Allocating and reorganizing personnel in departments to suit capacity, experience, and responsibilities.
● Promotion and staff rotation plan: Give specific bases and criteria.
● Proposal to reduce staffing: Provide a clear basis to avoid litigation, disputes between businesses and workers.
Step 5: Evaluate and adjust the plan in accordance with reality
Any subsequent work or plan requires an evaluation to review the performance that has brought about, to promote and to correct.
● Identify discrepancies between the set goals and the plan implementation process in numbers;
● Understand the causes of such deviations;
● Proposing solutions for adjustment and completion;
After planning the necessary human resources in the future, it should be urgently sought for this human resource to ensure it is available when needed.
To receive the latest and most useful information from Faro recruitment - hr recruitment companies to help you grow your business, please leave your email here!
HANOI HEAD OFFICE
Add: Unit 701A, 7th floor, Handi Resco Tower,521 Kim Ma street, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi
Tel: + 84 24 3974 3091
Fax: + 84 24 3974 3090
HO CHI MINH CITY OFFICE
Add: Unit 1102, 11th floor, Central Plaza Office Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
Tel: + 84 28 3821 4654
Fax: + 84 28 3821 4653