When you have a vacancy that needs to be filled, you will definitely want to find the best candidate for the job, who has the skills and knowledge necessary to help your company grow. Effective hiring depends on how you prepare your hiring plan, advertise and introduce your position, as well as the level of screening candidates. If you do the above jobs well, at the interview, you will only meet the best candidates, best suited to what you are looking for.
Here are some tips to help you hiring an executive search consultants in just.. 10 minutes! Just follow this guide, you can outline a relatively complete and detailed plan, helping improve efficiency of recruitment process:
Prepare the job description
An effective job description will attract the right candidates to your company. The more clearly you describe the requirements, job duties, working conditions, advantages and advancement prospects of the vacancy, the less time you will need to spend time checking and evaluating unsuitable candidates.
A good job description should include the following information:
- Name of job position: Avoid using uncommon nouns or nicknames that only your company uses to call that position. Use common names that anyone in the industry knows.
- Company information: Briefly introduce the company: the field of activity and emphasize the points that candidates may be interested in (such as mission, core values, recent awards ...)
After you have prepared the content of the job, you need to find a way to advertise it. Two factors determine the hiring channel selection: the budget of the company and the type of candidate you are looking for. Remember that using a variety of recruitment channels will increase the coverage and interaction of your job vacancies.
Linked social network is a powerful tool for employers
Always monitor the effectiveness of recruitment channels, explore potential candidates to see what you think of your company, this is very important, because over time, it will help you identify recruitment tools which are most effective and best suited for your company.
Below is a list of tools you can use to publish job vacancies and attract candidates:
- Recruitment websites: the simplest and most economical method to reach people looking for jobs, in Vietnam, these famous websites can be mentioned such as Farorecruitment.com.
- Social Networks: Linked, Facebook or Instagram are gradually becoming powerful tools for employers.
- Traditional advertising: advertising on traditional media channels can also be very effective if you are the right publisher to target the right kind of candidates you need.
- Through intermediaries: executive search consultants, headhunter, hiring agent, job broker can be expensive but save you a lot of time in advertising processing, screening, reference checking. They will only send you the candidates who really meet the requirements of the company.
- Business website homepage: If your website has a lot of traffic, it can become a very effective recruiting tool.
- Referral network: also known as Referral Recruitment: just tell employees, friends, colleagues about the position to recruit and ask for a suitable candidate they know. This is a relatively effective hiring strategy.
Consulting and customer support:
HANOI HEAD OFFICE
Add: Unit 701A, 7th floor, Handi Resco Tower,521 Kim Ma street, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi
Tel: + 84 24 3974 3091
Fax: + 84 24 3974 3090
HO CHI MINH CITY OFFICE
Add: Unit 1102, 11th floor, Central Plaza Office Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
Tel: + 84 28 3821 4654
Fax: + 84 28 3821 4653