Outsourcing human resources - a HR solution for businesses to focus on core business activities, support to solve and limit risks. This method is very popular in international businesses, but in Vietnam, outsourcing human resources do not draw the attention of Vietnamese businesses. So why is that?
In this article, Faro Vietnam will explain in detail why Vietnamese businesses are still not interested in outsourcing human resources.
Why are Vietnamese businesses still not interested in outsourcing human resources?
The reason why Vietnamese enterprises still do not trust and use the outsourcing human resources is because of the following reasons:
- Enterprises are still not used to sharing work with other organizations and the mindset of not sharing the internal work with others.
- Enterprises are afraid of security and safety. However, the outsourced human resources are only responsible for a part of the work and the staffing company also ensures the confidentiality of customers' information and related issues.
- Enterprises are apprehensive of the high cost but not efficiency in the case of cooperating with the unreliable outsourced human resource agencies. Besides, the low quality of candidates also is one of the top factors that make enterprises hesitate.
In general, businesses are still not interested in outsourcing human resources because they think it is better to do it themselves. However, in fact, this mindset is only one-sided, which is proved by foreign businesses with the trend of outsourcing human resources to save costs. Obviously, self-employment has cost businesses a lot owing to training and budget.
Advantages of HR outsourcing solution
Outsourcing recruitment is applied by many foreign businesses because of the following advantages:
- Saving cost. With self-recruitment, businesses have to build their own staff and maintain them, which costs a budget for personal income tax, social insurance, and health insurance for employees.
- Remove facility. Full-time employees will make businesses try to meet enough working space and office equipment while the outsourcing human resources can reduce these costs by 50%.
- Urgent recruitment. When using human resource outsourcing services, in case projects lack human resources or need to speed up, it can be responded quickly with highly specialized human resources at a reasonable cost to ensure complete work effectively.
- Outsourcing human resources save time and reduce risks
- Enterprises will be able to use experienced professionals but not spend too much money. Moreover, difficulties in recruitment and training are also solved.
Important notes about outsourcing human resources
Outsourcing human resources possesses many advantages, but in order to apply the most effectively, businesses should keep in mind
- Learn, require and thoroughly restrict the confidentiality of the same regulations, which help businesses prevent the use of overseas service providers. Ideally, businesses should use human resources outsourcing units with information technology, legal, security and financial support in transaction activities. At the same time, the business's manager can participate in the periodic review of the effectiveness of HR outsourcing to determine the contract extension.
- When outsourcing human resorces, businesses need to define the scope of work clearly and the manager also should determine the workflow affected.
- Business leaders should clearly define the outsourcing objective.
Hopefully, through this article, business owners have a comprehensive understanding of human resource outsourcing services. If businesses are interested in hr vietnam service, please contact the hotline for more detailed advice!