Mass recruitment is recruiting numerous employees for the same position. So how is Mass recruitment different from regular recruitment? In this article, let's learn about Mass recruitment with FaroVietnam!
What is Mass Recruitment?
Mass recruitment refers to the recruitment process with a large number of employees for the same personnel position. Most businesses apply Mass recruitment in the following cases:
Recruiting for new facilities or business units such as factories, hotels,....
Increasing personnel on peak occasions such as Tet, mid-autumn festival, etc.
Year-round personnel for positions such as sales, service, restaurant, ...
How is Mass Recruitment different from regular recruitment?
Basically, the Mass recruitment process and normal recruitment are not too different. All of which have the same recruitment processes, but Mass recruitment requires more numbers. Therefore, job requirements and recruitment rounds will be less rigorous.
In addition, another difference between Mass recruitment and regular recruitment is the recruitment scale. Conventional recruitment is screening and recruiting in small numbers, it will save time and costs while Mass recruitment, on the other hand, recruits in large numbers, so the recruitment and screening time can be longer.
What obstacles do businesses face with Mass recruitment?
Compared with normal recruitment, which will limit the number of people, Mass recruitment causes businesses to encounter some stumbling blocks as follows:
Post job postings with inefficiency, which is poor in both quantity and quality or even no resume applying.
Appointment to interview but absence
Send an offer and receive an agreement but not come to accept the job
Candidates only work for a while and then quit.
Principles to apply Mass recruitment successfully
To apply Mass recruitment successfully, should follow the following 6 basic principles:
- Setting the most specific and feasible recruitment plan, which is considered a core element for Mass recruitment. Before proceeding, businesses should determine in detail information such as the number of recruited candidates for each vacancy, the candidate's portrait, plan and detailed process. , most clearly.
- Providing requirements for vacancies when applying Mass recruitment or any other form of recruitment so that candidates can evaluate themselves and make a decision of applying. Such information includes salary and benefit packages, field of operation of the business, welfare regime, etc.
- Developing a multi-channel recruitment plan and strengthening forms of communication and expanding relationships with educational institutions. At the same time, it is recommended for businesses to increase the brand awareness for business by building a professionally designed, separate recruitment website.
- Applying software in support of recruitment such as screening resumes to save time.
- Building a dynamic and open working environment, which attracts almost all candidates. From there, they can evaluate the experience with business from the beginning.
- Preparing carefully for training activities, professional behavior, welcoming events, exchanging new candidates, tool to measure the retain rate during the probationary period of new employees thereby declining quitting rate.
Hopefully, through this article, businesses will have a comprehensive understanding of Mass recruitment. If businesses are interested in recruitment in vietnam, please contact the hotline!