Recruitment is a task of all businesses and organizations in a period of time. However, to recruit quickly and effectively and save business resources is challenging for all businesses and organizations. In this article, Farovietnam will reveal its experience to effectively recruit all vacancies.
What benefits of an effective recruitment?
All businesses are aiming for an effective recruitment owing to these following benefits:
Saving costs, time, human resources and effort for recruitment.
Orienting businesses to select the right source of candidates for each position as well as reducing heavy workload.
Speeding the recruitment. With the current fiercely competitive human resource market, speed plays a crucial role in recruitment since the process of evaluating and making decisions extends, it can be at the risk of losing candidates to competitors.
Experience of effective recruitment for all positions
To have an effective recruitment process, businesses can follow the following experience:
- Unifying the steps in the recruitment process from identifying the need of personnel, developing job descriptions, making detailed recruitment plans, selecting candidate sources, posting news, receiving CV, making a list of potential candidates, contacting candidates by phone and finally scheduling an in-person interview. After finishing the interview and determining the suitable candidate, businesses should transfer the job and sign a labor contract with the new employee immediately.
- The traditional recruitment is no longer effective. Therefore, businesses should follow new ways of recruiting such as automatic recruitment which is becoming popular recently. Automatic recruitment takes advantage of recruitment management software to post job ads online, automatically receive accurate candidate profiles at any time or anywhere, screen resumes by criteria, contact candidates via online applications, evaluate and export reports in a snap. As a result, automatic recruitment can replace the work of 3-4 employees, saving time and complete accuracy.
- Applying the program to introduce and promote employees from internal personnel also helps to recruit effective senior management positions. This form helps businesses to have a fast recruitment process, highly suitable candidate capacity and almost zero recruitment costs. At the same time, it helps businesses and candidates evaluate the suitability when collaborating in the field. Work.
- Developing business image through recruitment websites, professional forums and social networks. From there, candidates gain a comprehensive understanding of the mission, vision, culture, achievements, and future goals of the business.
- Avoiding spending a lot of time and gaining high recruitment efficiency. This service can get numerous candidate profiles and accurately select candidates for each vacancy. Besides, service providers also supply salaries and benefits negotiating service for both businesses and employees. From there, users can get good candidates, save time, costs, and effort, and avoid missing talent to competitors.
Hopefully, through this article, businesses get effective in recruiting. If businesses are interested in recruitment services, human resources outsourcing service, hr consulting services, etc, please contact the hotline immediately.