Recruitment Agency is a unit providing a human resource service that brings great benefits to businesses and it is also the first choice when businesses are looking for assistance to approach potential candidates for senior positions. However, to have a comprehensive understanding of the Recruitment Agency, please refer to the article below.
What is the Recruitment Agency?
Recruitment Agency, also known as a recruitment company or a paid intermediary to search and recruit suitable personnel according to business requirements. Recruitment Agencies own a very diverse source of candidate data, so in a short time they will help businesses reach potential employees.
Currently, many businesses tend to look for recruitment services of Recruitment Agencies to save recruitment time and costs while ensuring human resources. In addition, the staff of the Recruitment Agency are all headhunters in the field of recruitment to satisfy both clients and candidates.
What jobs does the Recruitment Agency undertake?
The Recruitment Agency will undertake the following tasks:
- Plan and conduct campaigns to attract businesses having demand for recruitment as well as job seekers
- Contact businesses with the need of high-level recruitment
- Negotiate recruitment costs with businesses
- Conduct filtering of available candidate information and use relationships to find candidates. At the same time, send invitations to apply and update candidates' information to create a list of potential candidates.
- Screen resumes, conduct contacts and interviews to select the most suitable candidate for the requirements of the business.
- Send resumes of potential candidates to the business and arrange interviews
- Support candidates and businesses during the negotiation process on benefits, jobs and salary.
- Support candidates during the probationary process
- Check recruitment policies and procedures to improve recruitment techniques effectively.
How important is the Recruitment Agency?
Most businesses have a recruitment department but still seek the services of Recruitment Agencies because these Recruitment Agencies play an important role such as:
- Solve human resource problems such as candidate quality, time, budget and limit recruitment risks for human resources.
- Connect businesses to underlying talents
- Guarantee the quality of candidates supplied by Recruitment Agencies to meet the requirements of businesses owing to its a professional recruitment process and highly specialized experience
- Save the budget and time when looking to Recruitment Agencies.
- Ensure the quality and resume of candidates, so businesses will not need to worry that candidates may negatively affect their reputation and image.
- Commit to compensation of the cost or replace the candidate in case of sudden leaving of candidates in a certain period or their damage to the business.
How to choose the right Recruitment Agency?
To choose a professional and good Recruitment Agency, businesses can base on the following criteria:
- Understand your own recruitment needs such as the quantity, requirement for vacancy, roles, ...
- Choose Recruitment Agencies with strengths in the field the business is recruiting for
- Concentrate on the Recruitment Agencies profile to understand their services and capabilities.
- Investigate the fee of Recruitment Agencies to choose the best one. In addition, businesses also should consider whether the complaint policy and warranty of that unit is reasonable or not.
- Understand the terms of the service agreement of Recruitment Agency
Above is the information businesses should know about Recruitment agencies. If businesses have any questions, please contact our hotline.