Human resource outsourcing service is currently a trend in Vietnam's human resources market. This service creates many benefits and is an effective tool for businesses to solve problems encountered in the recruitment process as well as working with employees.
In this article, let's find out with Farovietnam about the advantages of HR outsourcing services in Vietnam.
Advantages of HR outsourcing service
Human resource outsourcing services possess many advantages, typically saving costs and improving competitiveness. This service is considered the optimal solution for businesses with scarce budgets.
Using this service can cut costs related to maintaining regular human resources such as income tax, health insurance, pension fund, social insurance, recruitment costs thereby focusing their resources on main core business activities like developing products, setting business strategies, etc.
In addition, with the current volatile business environment, enterprises with large personnel are no longer a competitive strength compared to enterprises with outstaff due to the ability of easing burdens for HR management of business. As a result, the enterprise structure becomes more compact and flexible to changes.
HR outsourcing service in Vietnam today
HR outsourcing service is being widely applied all over the world because of its practical benefits for businesses. In the past few years, hr outsourcing agencies have constantly been expanding, but in Asia, this service mainly operates as a processing which caused by most Asian businesses' conservative outlook, they only hire outstaff to do automated jobs. Meanwhile, in the most developed countries, this service has been used as a strategy to restructure businesses.
However, in recent years, Asian countries have tended to increase the need for outsourcing payroll management and outstaff, which play an essential role in the ever-changing labor market and create more opportunities for businesses to develop.
How to realize the demand of outsourcing services for business?
Before choosing HR outsourcing services, businesses need to consider and evaluate the context of own business and find answers of 3 following questions:
- Does the business feel comfortable when other companies do the jobs related to the business's HR?
- Do outsourcing companies have the resources to meet business's demand ?
- Does the business have the ability to pay for HR outsourcing service?
After answering the above 3 main questions, the businesses need to do a preliminary process to decide to use this service.
- Step 1: Conduct an analysis of the internal and external environment of the enterprise. This is extremely important to evaluate a reputable service provider.
- Step 2: Make a plan to determine the goals and criteria for selecting an outsourcing service provider company, identify risks, etc.
- Step 3: Select a service provider and negotiate a contract.
- Step 4: Transfer human resources and manage relationships in the enterprise.
Above is some information about human resource outsourcing services in Vietnam. Hope this article from Farovietnam is useful for businesses.