Outsourcing is the activity of distributing parts of the business process to professional service providers outside the company. Most organizations cannot handle all activities in the business process chain on their own. In addition, some processes are temporary and the business has no intention of hiring people to do these things on its own, so that the business may choose to outsource hr staffing.
When hiring external service providers, these providers will be responsible for completing the work and protecting the property of the business. However, before hiring a third party to handle any part of the work, we need to understand the pros and cons of outsourcing hr staffing. Although outsourcing brings many benefits to an organization, this activity can create difficulties if not hiring the right service provider.
Advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing
Any business, including Outsourcing, has both good and bad sides. In most cases, outsourcing gives businesses more benefits than disadvantages.
Advantages of outsourcing
1. Quick and professional: Most tasks are assigned to professionals in their field. These experts possess specialized equipment and technical expertise. Sometimes, their equipment and technology is superior to the rental unit. As a result, the work will be completed more quickly and effectively.
2. Focus on core activities: Outsourcing support activities gives the organization more time to strengthen core activities.
3. Risk sharing: One of the important factors to determine the outcome of a project is risk. Outsourcing some parts of your business helps organizations move certain risks to hired companies. Because the outsourcing company is an industry expert, there is a better plan to reduce risk.
4. Reduce operating and recruitment costs: Outsourcing is one way to avoid the need to hire employees; For this reason, outsourcing will help reduce recruitment and operating costs to the lowest possible level. This is one of the biggest advantages of outsourcing.
Disadvantages of outsourcing
1. Risk of disclosure of confidential information: When outsourcing Human Resources, Salary, and Recruitment services, enterprises may be exposed to the risk of disclosing confidential information of the company to third parties.
2. Synchronization of deliveries: If you choose the wrong outsourcing partner, some of the problems you will encounter include longer delivery times, products made under quality standards, and delivery. In these cases, it is easier to self-adjust internal factors than outsourcing.
3. Underground charges: Although most outsourcing offers a price advantage, the implicit costs of signing transboundary contracts can become serious risks.
4. Lack of customer focus: An outsourced company may have to meet the needs of multiple organizations at the same time. In these cases, the aforementioned company may not focus on completing the work your organization assigns them.
Taking into account the advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing, you should always specify the importance of the outsourced task. An organization will benefit from a careful consideration of the advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing before it is officially implemented.
The most frequently outsourced businesses include:
● IT outsourcing
● Legal outsourcing
● Content development
● Web design & maintenance
● Recruitment / outsourcing personnel
● Customer care
Why do organizations want to outsource the business process?
The main factors that make the trend of outsourcing and hiring personnel increase include:
● Lack of expert labor resources in some stages of the business cycle
● The presence of cheaper labor, but does not reduce product quality
● Businesses can focus on core business activities
These factors have contributed greatly to the formation of the position of outsourcing service businesses in many countries around the world. Communication capacity, expertise and preferential financial offers are the most important benefits that Faro recruitment - a outsourcing hr staffing brings to the business.
HANOI HEAD OFFICE
Add: Unit 701A, 7th floor, Handi Resco Tower,521 Kim Ma street, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi
Tel: + 84 24 3974 3091
Fax: + 84 24 3974 3090
HO CHI MINH CITY OFFICE
Add: Unit 1102, 11th floor, Central Plaza Office Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
Tel: + 84 28 3821 4654
Fax: + 84 28 3821 4653