Currently, there are many types of recruitment channels in the breakout of the digital age. So, what types of recruitment channels are there specifically? In this article, Farovietnam will share some information about the recent types of popular recruitment channels.
What is the recruitment channel?
The recruitment channel is a tool for businesses and candidates to approach each other through job postings, which is considered the first step for a recruitment process and success or failure all stem from this step.
Therefore, choosing an effective recruitment channel that both attracts good candidates and saves costs is a challenging desire for every recruiter.
The most recently popular recruitment channels
Currently, there are popular recruitment channels such as:
- Recruitment on recruitment websites: The most common recruitment channels which brings efficiency to businesses in a short time. With the plus of attracting a large number of candidates all over the country, it can easily connect employers with numerous potential candidates after only a job posting on a website.
- Recruitment channel through recruitment companies: This form can be applied for all types of businesses with the demand of diverse positions. This recruitment channel will gain maximized efficiency with businesses and large corporations that recruit high-level positions. In Vietnam, current recruitment agencies are relatively new and growing while in countries with developed economies, on the other hand, this recruitment channel is no stranger. It can refer to some well-known recruitment companies such as Farovietnam, HRchannels Headhunter, Navigos Search, HR2B, HeadhuntVietnam,.... To get a high volume of qualified and suitable candidates meeting the criteria, businesses must release a perfect job description with clear and detailed content including requirements, salary and benefits packages, business environment, career prospect, etc.
- Official recruitment company website. This method is quite popular and applied by many companies. If the company's website platform is good and impressive enough, it can be a firm foundation to attract candidates to your business. At that time, the recruitment department of the enterprise will no longer rely heavily on online recruitment channels. In addition, businesses can also actively post jobs, have a flexible recruitment budget and build a recruitment process software system in case of having a good platform.
- The social network is an extremely ideal digital recruitment channel, but the most commonly used social networking platforms focus on Facebook, Zalo, etc. This recruitment method also is an opportunity for businesses to show capabilities, products and achievements, and mission. Compared to the other forms of recruitment on the website, updating information through social networks is more realistic and valuable.
- Internal recruitment through promotion and employee transfer between departments. This recruitment form is applied in some specific industries which face some obstacles of recruitment. Therefore, businesses will focus on internal recruitment from employees who have been with them for a long time, particularly for positions such as senior management, director, etc. In order to have a fair and effective internal recruitment, the recruitment department of the enterprise must carefully observe and recognize capacity, reward and punishment, and ability. force, etc. with all personnel of the enterprise.
Above is information about the recent types of popular recruitment channels. In case businesses are looking for more detailed information about recruitment and recruitment agency in vietnam, please contact the hotline.