The position of head of finance and accounting is in charge of financial management for the entire enterprise and receives reports from the human resources department to develop strategies, that’s why businesses make many requirements for this vacancy.
Here's what job seekers should focus on to apply for the position of Head of Finance and Accounting.
How urgent is it to recruit the head of the finance and accounting department?
Regardless of the business model, the position of head of finance and accounting department is indispensable, for that reason, businesses always want to find for themselves a potential head of finance and accounting department to build a stable and long-term financial plan for projects as well as anticipate the possible risks encountered. Therefore, in the competitive recruitment market for this position, it is always in the sights of many businesses and employers, with large and small scale.
What is the remuneration and salary for the head of the finance and accounting department?
The salary for the head of the finance and accounting department ranges from 20 to 30 million VND depending on qualifications and experience as well as the scale of business.
Along with that, the remuneration for such a senior is considered attracting. This position will receive a number of incentives such as project bonus, salary increase according to capacity, KPI bonus, management responsibility salary, quarterly bonus, 13th month bonus, per diem, etc.
In addition, the position of head of the finance and accounting department is also entitled to social insurance, health insurance... according to the provisions of the Labor Law and other accompanying welfare regimes such as annual travel, filial gifts, year-end parties, training courses, etc.
What are the factors to create a talented head of finance and accounting?
A talented accounting and finance manager will have to meet the following requirements:
- High professional capacity of making reports and presenting accounting reports, statistics, financial analysis as well as corporate financial management...
- Vast knowledge of the law to limit the risk of legal compliance greatly affecting the accounting work and the destiny of the business.
- Good critical thinking.
- Carefulness due to the deal with money-related numbers, just a little mistake can cause unpredictable consequences for businesses. Besides, this position must also have the virtue of honesty.
- Good health and spirit to withstand high work pressure and in particular time management ability to complete the work on schedule.
- Communicate skills to easily get along with everyone in the company to work and convince business partners.
How to hire a qualified Chief Financial Officer?
As listed above, the position of head of finance and accounting department is one of the big cheeses in a business and they require a lot of skills, that’s why recruiting for this position is not easy.
Currently, there are as many ways to recruit this position as traditional recruitment methods; however, for such a high-level position, businesses often choose recruitment agencies in vietnam because these units have extensive relationships and experience in recruiting challenging positions such as head of finance and accounting department. Using this service, businesses will get quality candidates, optimize costs and save recruitment time.
To learn more about high-level recruitment services, please contact Faro Vietnam's hotline.