Salary cost is one of the expenses that account for a large proportion for a business. In many cases, due to improper preparation of the accounting documents, the problem is that when finalizing some salary expenses in the total salary of the enterprise, it is rejected by the tax authority but cannot be explained. So in order for salary costs to be considered reasonable, payroll staffing needs to prepare the following documents.
1. General records
● Collective labor agreement
● Salary scale
● Regulation reward
● Labor contract
● Application for leave, an application for leave without pay
● Decided to increase the salaries
● Decision to appoint, dismiss, transfer
● Recommend overtime
● Commitment to salary security
Making labor contracts for employees. The labor contract must clearly state the salary, bonus, and salary increase, but must be consistent with the company's collective labor agreement and internal regulations.
2. Detailed records when paying salaries to employees
● Monthly timesheets
● Payroll: The payroll depends on the actual situation of the business so that you can make it suitable to the current situation of the business. In the payroll of employees, workers must sign a full certification. The signature in each employee's related records must match.
● Paying slips (Must have employee signature on payroll)
● Bank transfer receipts
3. The accompanying documents about salary costs
● Profile of employee. For employees signing a long-term contract, a full document (certified copy) is required. The most needed is a resume and some accompanying documents.
● Notarized photocopy card - if the employee is under construction.
● Authorization form.
● Profile for individual tax code registration
● Employee list: Clearly state the information: Full name, Date of birth, Date of issue, place of issue, phone number, Individual tax code.
● Documents of payment if any
4. Documents for probationary contracts
● Director decision for each employee on probation
● Probationary contracts
● Salary payment documents (Payment slip, bank documents ...)
● Self-assessment table of probationary process (if any).
5. Records for seasonal workers, contractual assignment or collaborators
The company bases on its production and business situation to make decisions on hiring seasonal workers or collaborators, including the following documents:
● Recruitment decision for seasonal workers or contracted contracts or collaborators
● Seasonal contracts, contractual contracts and collaborators' contracts
● Calculation of seasonal salary, contractual salary or collaborator's salary
● Paying documents (Pay stubs or bank documents ...)
6. For contracts on labor contracts, the following contents are required:
● Acceptance records - Liquidation and payment of contracts
● Delivery records
● Invoices of individuals contracted.
● Full set of salary vouchers
Faro Vietnam helps businesses automate the entire salary calculation process in enterprises. The fully task satisfies the operations from: Making timesheets from time to time, calculating salary by coefficients or according to the agreed salary; Automatically accounting for salary, insurance, tax expenses; Make payroll, personal income tax, insurance. In particular, the software can help businesses calculate overtime pay, night work, set up multiple pay periods in a month, pay by the hour or by the hour.
We are willing to support our dear customer. Please contact us through the information:
HANOI HEAD OFFICE
Add: Unit 701A, 7th floor, Handi Resco Tower,521 Kim Ma street, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi
Tel: + 84 24 3974 3091
Fax: + 84 24 3974 3090
HO CHI MINH CITY OFFICE
Add: Unit 1102, 11th floor, Central Plaza Office Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
Tel: + 84 28 3821 4654
Fax: + 84 28 3821 4653