Recruitment is always an indispensable job in businesses. Approaching a qualified and suitable employee is not easy, especially with today's fiercely competitive human resource market, which makes businesses tend to use outsource recruitment services instead of self-employment. So, what is a recruitment outsourcing service? What does the recruitment outsourcing process include?
In this article, Farovietnam will explain in detail about outsourcing recruitment services for businesses to have the most overview.
What is a recruitment outsourcing service?
Recruitment outsourcing service or Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) refers to a form of recruitment in which the business transfers part or all of the onus and recruitment functions to external companies.
The working process will be based on a contract with a duration to provide services or projects for vacancies that the business is recruiting for. Agencies that provide recruitment outsourcing services take advantage of their hands-on experience and extensive human relationships with a team of HR experts to meet all business requirements thereby quickly and efficiently connecting businesses with potential human resources, with any quantity.
In addition, businesses only pay a fee based on an agreement from the recruitment outsourcing service provider which is a comprehensive solution for businesses to save recruitment budget and guarantee the quality of candidates at the same time so that they can focus all manpower and attempt on core business tasks.
What does the recruitment outsourcing process include?
To get quality recruitment services, businesses and service providers need to coordinate in implementing the following steps:
- Provide recruitment requirements: In the first step, the business as the customer will contact and provide all information related to the criteria, requirements and expectations that are expected to be found in the candidate while recruitment agency give preliminary advice from the service package, the process, the form of payment, the terms of compensation, the security mode,... so that both parties can agree to cooperate.
- Negotiate contract conditions: At this time, the company providing outsourced recruitment services recommends a draft contract and sends it to the business for review after the meeting to discuss and adjust the terms of the contract in case of necessary.
- Sign the contract and implement: As soon as two parties have signed a successful contract, the recruitment outsourcing service provider makes use of its relationships, ability, techniques and technology to deploy tasks of reaching candidates and recruiting. Depending on the contract agreement, the service company will send a list of potential candidates to the business for evaluating the most suitable level with the recruitment criteria of businesses.
- Organize interviews based on the list approved by the enterprise. At this time, businesses can interview by themselves, coordinate with service providers or entrust them to provide outsourced recruitment services.
- Payment: The recruitment service company often offers to pay the fee after the successful candidate receives the job for 7 days.
- Re-employment: If within the first 30 working days, the candidate quits on his own or the company gives him a break because he doesn't meet the job requirements, the recruitment outsourcing service company will have a freely alternative plan.
- Cost of outsourcing recruitment: This will be designed by the service provider individually to suit the requirements that the business offers.
The above is the typical recruitment outsourcing process. For more information about this service, please contact the hotline.