Senior recruitment plays an important role in the operation of the business, but it also is a challenge for all businesses. In this article, Faro Vietnam's glad to share with businesses key points of senior recruitment.
Senior recruitment method
For senior recruitment, there are many methods as well as recruitment channels to approach candidates resources for senior vacancies in today's age, such as:
Internal recruitment is the most common option of recruitment. Enterprises can take advantage of the available personnel, thereby scan and evaluate to select the potential staff for vacancy.
- External recruitment through reputable websites
- High-level recruitment service, which has a wide network of labour force and professional headhunters with hands-on experiences can assist businesses to find suitable candidates for high-level positions.
Notes about senior recruitment
To recruit suitable seniors, enterprises should keep in mind the following notes:
- Planning, strategizing and identifying specific high-level recruitment. At the same time, in the recruitment process, businesses should discuss carefully with candidates about the mission and vision of the business so that the candidate can determine their ability and their dedication in the long run.
- Building a clear competency framework to comprehensively evaluate candidates. That competency framework includes the candidate's personality traits, experience and qualification.
- Approaching candidates proactively. With high-level recruitment, it requires more direct personal interaction compared to the approach of advertisements via recruitment platforms, so to both save costs and employ suitable personnel, businesses need to actively expand their personal relationships as well as actively search for candidates.
- Building a long-term recruitment strategy due to the long senior recruitment compared to other recruitment for other vacancies.
- Describing the job posting in detail, which includes salary and benefit packages and other labour rights.
- Considering the candidate's ability to integrate as well as build a business culture. Senior personnel will have the power to influence, build and orient the whole business, so businesses should carefully evaluate.
- Listening to a candidate's personal opinion. During the exchange process, businesses should respect their opinions and contributions. At the same time, it is necessary to skillfully ask questions to exploit the candidate's vision and abilities.
- As mentioned above, senior recruitment can use internal resources to save costs and time. Individuals who are working at the business will understand the purpose and direction of the business. However, that does not mean that businesses ignore recruiting senior personnel from outside.
- Creating the context of recruitment, which can help candidates understand the current situation and the problems the business wants to solve.
- Requiring a professional recruitment process for candidates to assess the company's attitude towards his or her capabilities. Therefore, businesses should use tools to support receiving, screening resumes and communicating with candidates.
The above are the things businesses should pay attention to when recruiting senior personnel. For more detailed advice about recruitment in vietnam, please contact the hotline!