Cybersecurity is currently one of the fastest-growing sectors. Labor participating in this field accounts for a small percentage and they have well paid and prospective jobs. So, which businesses should hire a cybersecurity specialist? In this week's article, let's find out what a cybersecurity specialist is and Which business should hire a network security specialist.
What is a Cybersecurity Specialist?
All industries are now at risk of cyberattacks including healthcare, banking, education, etc, that's why it requires cybersecurity specialists to plan, build and monitor security for digitized data of any industry not to be compromised. Owing to this particularity and urgent need, it leads to the wave of recruiting the cybersecurity human resources.
Which businesses need a cybersecurity specialist?
Recently, most businesses are in demand for network security human resources. However, the following businesses should prior to hire cyber security specialists such as:
- Information technology companies, even big groups like Meta, Alphabet or work-from-home enterprises, all require high security. Technology is constantly changing and cyberspace expands, which leads to the infiltration of security breaches and hackers and the onus of the cybersecurity specialists is to assist the technology company to perform the prevention. Therefore, human resources in this field hardly have to be dismissed like other professions.
- Banking and finance companies also need a network security specialist. Due to the development of the monetary system, electronic finance and online transactions which are potentially subject to be attacked by hackers. The bank conquers the loyalty of customers by guaranteeing the safety of customers' money and personal information. In case of any fraudulent money use or information leak, banks can be adversely affected. Therefore, banks and financial institutions spend an annual budget on securing data for employing a cyber security specialist.
- Online merchandisers who are also vulnerable to cyber attacks. They hold all customer data, almost all personal payments. Even with information security commitments, the leak of payment information will negatively impact on the brand reputation and customers' loyalty; therefore, cybersecurity professionals are indispensable to this business.
- Media - entertainment companies are also easy targets of cyber attacks. Sony Pictures Korea's incident of leaking unreleased movies and email chains is the brand's biggest cyber intrusion of the century.
- The healthcare service providers contains a large amount of information from the patient's name, address to phone number, and financial details. Therefore, these companies all need to have internal data security specialists.
- Universities and research centers also have an extremely high demand for recruiting cybersecurity specialists to carry out strict control over server systems and secure unpublished research information.
Cyber attacks take place on an increasingly large scale and more sophisticated tricks. Every profession and field is the target of hackers. To prevent this, businesses should proactively build the defense and strategic security from a cybersecurity professional. However, recruiting cybersecurity human resources is not easy. Ideally, businesses should use external recruitment to get the best quality candidates. Faro Vietnam is a professional recruitment service provider with all different industries. Contact the hotline for more detailed advice!
See more: recruitment agencies