To employ for important positions such as Head of Department, Director or General Director in an enterprise is not an easy process; therefore it requires using the right recruitment methods to be effective. With this article, Faro Vietnam will suggest to you how to effectively reach senior recruitment.
The onus of senior recruitment
Finding and employing seniors plays an extremely important role in ensuring the development of the business due to the fact that they are big cheeses. They will be responsible for operating the business activities and at the same time orienting the long-term development of the business. Thus, the senior recruitment is always paid special attention by enterprises.
How to recruit high-level human resources effectively
According to the practical experience of the experts of Faro Vietnam, it takes 60 - 90 days to recruit a senior suitable for the business or even longer in the context of a fiercely competitive human resources market. Therefore, in order to approach a successful high-level recruitment, it is necessary for enterprises to develop a strategy and have a long-term vision. Here is the recruitment method that Faro Vietnam would like to suggest to enterprises:
- Understand clearly the foundation and the field of operation of business in the overall picture of the cut and thrust of business and then broaden acknowledgment about characteristics of potential candidates and the recruitment market, which assist businesses to get information related to your opponent's compensation policy and regime. From there, businesses can determine exactly to find potential candidates and build effective strategies to attract talent.
- Understand the vacancies to sketch the perfect job description draft that makes candidates interested in the business. In addition, this also helps businesses clearly define the criteria to classify and find candidates who are really suitable for the vacancy as well as the corporate culture.
- Build a source of potential candidates in advance in case of sudden leaving of employees, businesses can approach a new choice. There are two ways for businesses to build a pool of potential candidates: focusing on training talented employees right at the enterprise and building relationships with external candidates, such as candidates who have participated in previous recruitment rounds.
- Expand the scope of candidate search through contacts, professional social networks or human resources in the same industry.
- Double check the profile of the candidate and do not trust completely what the candidate mentions in the CV.
- Determine specific criteria to evaluate candidates accurately from qualifications, previous workplaces, experience, leadership ability, ... by making a form according to each specific category.
- Understand the characteristics of seniors to have the right approach and meet the career ambitions of potential candidates. Note, when communicating with senior candidates, businesses should show consistency with your point of view and the respect for them at the same time.
- Enhancing the candidate's experience by talented and reputable human resources is always sought after by many businesses. Therefore, the more businesses have to outperform competitors, the more successfully they attract those talented people.
We hope that our hands-on experience in senior recruitment above can assist businesses. For more detailed information and advice on recruitment or hr consulting, please contact the Faro Vietnam's hotline!