The process of recruiting sales staff fully and in detail will help recruit talented employees easily and effectively. An effective hiring process is essential for every business because it not only avoids costly, time-consuming problems but also helps recruit quality candidates. Here are suggestions for businesses to build the optimal recruitment process for jobs staffing.
# Step 1: Set up recruitment criteria
To identify potential sales reps, research the best people in your team. What characteristics do they have in common? What is their selling style? What motivates them?
The list below contains 5 characteristics of the most successful salespeople:
Easy to absorb: With an industry that requires flexibility like sales, good absorbability is the weapon of employees who want to succeed. Only when willing to receive reviews and learn from it, the salesperson can be better day by day.
● Curiosity: The statistics show that good salespeople ask twice as many questions as the average person. Thanks to that, they always understand thoroughly the problem and easily find out what the customer wants.
● Smart: Charming, vivacious and knowledgeable salespeople will surely leave a good impression on the people around. Customers always buy from people they like, and smart employees are always among them.
● Hardworking: The American Psychological Association report shows that most of the good salespeople are very hard-working and dedicated. They always spend time and effort on what they do. That makes them better and better.
● Achievement: They have achievements whether in sales or academics, even in other jobs. This proves that they have the will to strive to fulfill their duties
After selecting the recruitment criteria by drawing the ideal salesperson model for your company, you are ready to move on to the second step.
# Step 2: Set up questions and interview techniques
How can we know if our candidates are receptive? Is it really the hard worker described in the job application? This is where the questionnaire and interviewing technique work. A good interview strategy will be very helpful in measuring the characteristics of candidates. You can use one of the following methods, or you can combine the methods to get the most complete view of your candidate.
# Step 3: Write a job description
The job description affects both the number and quality of candidates. So take the time to write a compelling description, and show them the exact requirements of the job. To do that, you need to avoid the following common mistakes:
● Having a glimpse of job descriptions from other companies: A reference to how companies describe similar job positions, company culture, remuneration, etc. is necessary. However, make sure your job description is unique.
● Write down a list of unrealistic skills and experience requirements: In the description, many employers paint the image of a perfect salesman - which makes many candidates afraid to dare. Recruitment. To avoid that mistake, you should divide the requirements into categories: minimum, priority and addition.
● Use ambiguous terms: Requirements such as business acumen, dynamism, enthusiasm ... are used too much to become cliché. The more specific you are, the better your chances of meeting the right candidates with the requirements.
● Unattractive job description: You are looking for ways to attract potential candidates to your team, so you need to give the reasons why this is a dream job. Be it company culture, promotion roadmap, competitive salary, ... the privileges that only your company has.
Our jobs staffing’s service:
HANOI HEAD OFFICE
Add: Unit 701A, 7th floor, Handi Resco Tower,521 Kim Ma street, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi
Tel: + 84 24 3974 3091
Fax: + 84 24 3974 3090
HO CHI MINH CITY OFFICE
Add: Unit 1102, 11th floor, Central Plaza Office Building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
Tel: + 84 28 3821 4654
Fax: + 84 28 3821 4653