Recruitment companies are one of the top agencies chosen by many businesses owing to its optimal solutions to save time and costs as well as approach potential candidates for vacancies. However, there are many people still wondering what responsibilities the recruitment company takes.
In this article, we will explain in detail about the responsibilities of the recruitment companies.
Important role of recruitment agency
Although most current businesses all have a HR department which is dedicated to recruiting, many units still seek the supporting services of recruitment companies due to its assistance in solving challenges for businesses. The demand of quickly conquering high-level candidates with affordable price and less risks is also another reason for its option of businesses.
However, recruitment agencies own a wide network of relationships and a diverse source of candidates, which is able to support businesses to reach underlying talents. Especially, for senior vacancies that are difficult to recruit , it is really a hard time for the HR department of businesses to reach potential candidates and it is necessary to carry out campaigns and hierarchical steps. This will cost a lot of money and time for businesses.
On the other hand, with the recruitment company, it is completely different. Agencies with a professional recruitment process and hands-on experience ensure that the candidates supplied to the business are talented and capable of the same level as the requirements of the business.
Therefore, the recruitment company is considered effective and helps businesses save a lot of time and costs. In addition, this service also gives businesses a guarantee in terms of quality and candidate profiles because they are all thoroughly checked and screened.
In particular, when cooperating with a recruitment company, businesses also receive a commitment to refund part of the cost or a replacement candidate in case of the sudden quits of candidates within a certain time. Otherwise, if any candidates cause any damage to the business, recruitment agencies are responsible for compensation for the damage according to the contractual agreement.
What responsibilities does the recruitment company take?
After preliminary understanding of the importance of the recruiting company, businesses should define exactly the responsibilities of recruitment agencies. Currently, most recruitment companies all have a very professional and effective working process. Their main duties are looking for candidates for customers and consulting policies about salary and labor or issues related to human resource management for businesses.
Specifically, the obligation of a recruitment company will undertake include:
- Conducting marketing campaigns to attract businesses with recruitment needs and job-seeking candidates.
- Contacting with businesses that need to recruit high-level positions or difficult positions
- Researching and planning about recruitment
- Negotiating recruitment budget with customers
- Filtering available candidate information by making use of relationships while sending an invitation to apply as well as updating other information of the candidate to produce a list of the most potential candidates.
- Screening resumes and contacting candidates to interview to select the most suitable candidate for the requirements that the business offers.
- Sending resumes of the most potential candidates to the business and arranging interview schedules for candidates with the company
- Supporting businesses and candidates in the process of negotiating payroll, benefits, job, ... to close the transaction.
- Supporting candidates during the probationary process
- Checking recruitment processes and policies to take measures to improve recruitment more effectively.
Hopefully, through this article, businesses can better understand the duties that the recruitment company is operating.