Project Duration: 6 Months (Extendable to 1 Yr)
· Manage Desktop Devices (hardware, software and connectivity) incidents through to resolution.
· Manage IMAC and desk side support services.
· Manage hard and soft break-fix services for laptops and desktops.
· Provide standard and approved hardware and software (operating systems and standard office applications) support and maintenance on Desktop (Field Users) Devices for their entire lifecycle (including the remote management of Desktop Devices using appropriate tools).
· Support, Manage, Optimize and Maintain the configuration and installation of the Desktop, to include, but not limited to, patch updates, hardware replacements, with spares provided by the vendor.
· Analyse Service Desk calls for Desktop Devices and incident data to identify and advice Customer of any potential user training requirement and automation.
· Ensure that each Desktop Device is installed with the appropriate Desktop image.
· Manage Desktop Devices (hardware and software) incidents through to resolution.
· Monitor security profiles and anti-virus software on all Desktop Devices and take appropriate action in the event of non-compliance with security requirements
· Provide VIP support for Deskside issues per contract and be a point of contact at the site for all IT related issues if no other IT support team unavailable like for MI calls.