As a Specialist, you will be a senior solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most important customers. You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed solution sales and usage/consumption targets for related workloads in your assigned accounts. You will help customers evaluate their applications, recommend solutions that meet their requirements, remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction.
The main goal of the Solution Specialist is to win the technical decision of customers to purchase and use our technology. You will work in a team, enabling the customers through digital transformation by leveraging the Intelligent Cloud and Intelligent Edge. Solution Specialists are expected to be able to both own and win the customers technical decisions, as well as find new opportunities through their contacts and work they are on for sales people to further pursue.
The Solution Specialist explains, demonstrates & proves the capabilities of Dynamics 365 solutions by articulating relevant and compelling business case examples built on technical and functional value messaging.
As a Dynamics 365 Solution Specialist:
You will help customers make technical decisions to build tomorrow’s business and IT solutions based on company technology.
• You will lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, proof of concepts, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of company's products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
• You will lead to clear technical, competitive and security blockers to accelerate Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement sales and customer usage.
• You will focus in one, or possibly more, of the following areas: Sales Automation, Customer Service, Field Service., Marketing for Dynamics 365, Adobe Marketing for Dynamics 365. You will be an evangelist for the company Power Platform, including PowerApps, Flow and Power BI.
• You will look to uncover cross-Dynamics 365 opportunities for Finance & Operations.
• You will familiarize yourself with the integration between Dynamics 365 and LinkedIn and be prepared to include in opportunities.
• You will own winning the technical decision at customers for Dynamics 365 enterprise sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making.
• You will work with partners and others at company, as well as use our core tools, social connection tools, and AI driven data to extend your reach and the reach of your team, focusing on satisfying important customer needs
You will be a vital connection and orchestration point for a variety of technical resources, by:
• Responding effectively to technical sections in RFIs/RFPs.
• Orchestrating complex solutions with internal and external partners for multiple company products and services.
• Helping identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decision blockers, and helping ensure that these solutions are implemented.
• Sharing practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of company solutions.
• Shaping current and future products, marketing strategies, and customer centricity ideas through your feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
You will stay sharp, share your knowledge and learn practices from others.
• We encourage all our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, professional skills and competitive readiness.
• Complete readiness and attain Level-300+ knowledge, expertise and demo capabilities.
• Contribute to the Solution Specialist Community.
• Attain quarterly and annual objectives defined collaboratively with management.
• Your knowledge will be enhanced and shared by participating in internal company technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, training and articles for your domain.
• You will be recognized for sharing, learning and driving individual work that all result in business impact for customers, partners and within company. We encourage thought leadership and leadership from every employee.
• Be a technical Challenger seller to drive digital transformation.
Active participation in a fast-paced high-energy market segment and balance multiple projects in a team-selling environment.