The successful candidate is expected to possess the right entrepreneurial spirit and perseverance to develop and implement a profitable & sustainable CT growth strategy. His role will become an integral part of the sales process specifically targeting Chinese companies in Vietnam.
Your mission is to primarily focus on developing new relationships while reinforcing existing customers in Vietnam with the end result to increase Compressor Technique’ market share with Chinese companies. You will work intensively together with Business Line Managers (BLM) & Salesmen of equipment and aftermarket.
Together with the Business Line Managers, you will develop the best sales and marketing strategy that matches the opportunities.
You will support the sales process targeting Chinese companies across all Compressor Technique product portfolio working with the local BLMs. You will base in either Binh Duong or Hanoi City and will be reporting to the General Manager, Compressor Technique.
- You are expected to develop and implement strategy in order to improve company’s business relationship with all existing Chinese companies in Vietnam specially targeting the Chinese management in order to maximize business generation for both equipment and aftermarket product.
- You are expected to develop and enhance relationship with all Chinese EPC companies in Vietnam in order to ensure that company’s product are specified and considered for your projects requiring all product available in company’s product portfolio.
- You are expected to support and develop both internal and external channels (Chinese distributors, dealers or resellers) who are responsible to sell CT products to Chinese companies and recommend appropriate actions necessary to increase our chances of securing all possible deals.
- You are expected to visit customers together with existing sales team and distributors in order to have greater understanding of the customer and to speed-up the building a good & mutual business relationship between the customer and company. Provide feedback to the local organization for any concern in order to develop a winning strategy to penetrate the concerned customers.
- You are expected to develop a business plan with specific sales target for both machine and service product with the aim for improving market share and revenue on an annual basis for the next 3 years.
- Liaise with other company’s Customer Centers especially with AC China for information regarding new investment in the Region and determine the best possible way to secure business for company.
- Develop a matrix over time with Chinese customers and installed base of competitor; whereby CTS and equipment sales can generate leads.
- You will monitor the competitive environment and provide information on competitors and market trends in close collaboration with the Business Line Manager. You are expected to design a marketing plan which aims to improve our business generation from Chinese companies in coordination with the BLM.
-You must have update the information on Chinese competitors, sales arguments and available tools are available at all times.
- Reinforce our strategy of value sales to fight against competitors to Chinese customers.
- Clear understanding of product strategy for each of the Compressor Technique divisions.
- Other tasks which may be assigned to you on an ad-hoc basis.