1. Participate in establishing, developing and maintaining the Health, Safety, Environmental, Quality and Security program of the Company in accordance with the ISSSRS, OSHAS 18001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and the Group Standards.
2. Assist in compliance reviews of applicable Local rules, regulations and Group guide lines related to HSE.
3. Prepare and update applicable HSE procedures, reports as necessary (Crisis management procedure, Emergency response plan, natural disaster response plan, business continuous plan, oil spill response preparedness, …)
4. Prepare the HSE KPI, maintain relevant HSE reports and logs as necessary.
5. Review and recommend the contents related to HSE in operation and maintenance procedures, instructions of the plant.
6. Coordinate and consult about HSE issues related to plant facility set up, plant operations, contractor works and loss information of purchasing activities.
7. Participate in detailed incident report (Nearmiss/Deviation, accident), investigations, analysis and suggest corrective measures. Carry out the RAMSES report as necessary.
8. Assist and participate the HSE training/drill exercise/emergency response and prepare the reports/records.
9. Participate in HSE meeting at all levels and minute preparation and records.
10. Observe HSE regulation compliance, wears all required safety equipment, encourages and support safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the Plant Manager.
11. Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as customers or contractors.
12. Perform the planned general inspection in the plant, prepare the reports.
13. Participate and coordinate in safe to load, vehicle checking and review the records.
14. Perform other work related tasks as required as assigned by Plant Manager
Context and environment:
• LPG environment with highest awareness of safety
• Old facilities of the plant with over 14 years operations
• Focus on HSE to maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness to create a strong safety cultural in the plant.
• Maintain the effective HSE system and achieve good result in HSE assessment conducted by local authority or outside.
• Issue HSE reports accuracy and timely