This policy will let you know:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you
2. What cookies are and how they are used
3. How your information is used
4. Who is collecting your information
5. With whom your information may be shared
6. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use, and distribution of your information
7. How you can access, update or delete your information
8. The kind of security precautions that are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of your information
9. How Faro Vietnam Website protects children's privacy
10. What else you should know about your online privacy
What personally identifiable information is collected from you
The Faro Vietnam Website collects information in several ways from different parts of our website.
Some personal information is gathered when you register. During registration, we ask for your name and email address. The system may also ask for your street address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, country, telephone number, billing information, and the URL of your web site, although only fields that are marked with an asterisk (*) on the registration field are required. Faro Vietnam also collects or may collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as your age, preferences, gender, interests and favorites. Sometimes we collect or may collect a combination of the two types of information. Once you register you are no longer anonymous to Faro Vietnam Website - you have a username and are able to take full advantage of the many offerings of the Faro Vietnam Website career website.
In addition to registration we may ask you for personal information at other times, including (but not limited to) when you place jobs or take advantage of the other features of the Faro Vietnam Website recruiting website. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
What cookies are and how they are used
(1) To identify and label all "new" jobs since your last visit to the site.
(2) Optionally to permanently save your username and password on your computer so you don't have to re-enter it each time you visit our site.
(3) To enable you to "checklist" jobs that you want to mark for future retrieval and viewing.
Advertising networks that serve jobs onto the Faro Vietnam.com career website may also use their own cookies.
Faro Vietnam will also gather or may gather certain information about your use of our site, such as what areas you visit and what services you access. Moreover, there is information about your computer hardware and software that is or may be collected by Faro Vietnam. This information can include without limitation your IP address, browser type, domain names, access items and referring website addresses.
How your information is used
By submitting your information, You agree that Faro Vietnam, its affiliates, subsidiaries and other related entities under Navigos Group may use your information we gather whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purpose of operating and improving the Faro Vietnam website, fostering a positive user experience or introducing and delivering the products and services that we or they offer.
We may use your contact information in order to send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the Faro Vietnam website and our Services and Products. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about you. In addition, at the time of registration, you have the option to elect to receive additional communications, information and promotions including without limitation free informational newsletters from Faro Vietnam relating to topics that may be of special interest to you.
We have an area where you can contact us. Any feedback you send to us becomes our property, and we can use such feedback (such as success stories) for marketing purposes or contact you for further information.
Who is collecting your information
When you are asked for personal information on the Faro Vietnam Website, you are sharing that information with the Faro Vietnam Website alone, unless it is specifically stated otherwise. However, some activities will, by their very nature, result in your personal information being revealed to other users of the Faro Vietnam Website. For example, when you enter personal information on the job posting form, this information will generally be included in your job, unless specifically stated otherwise.
With whom your information may be shared
We do not disclose to third parties your personal information, combined personal and demographic information or information about your use of the Faro Vietnam Website (such as the areas you visit or the services you access), except as set forth in the following five subparagraphs.
1. We may disclose such information to third parties if you consent to such disclosure. For example, if you indicate that you would like to receive information about the products or services of third parties at the time you register for a Faro Vietnam Website account, we may supply your contact information to third parties such as employers, recruiters, candidates, job seekers, data aggregators, marketers or others for the purpose of sending you e-mail or otherwise communicating with you. We may use data we have about you (such as the interests and preferences you have expressed) to determine whether you might be interested in the products or services of a particular third-party.
2. We may disclose such information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card or other types of payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
3. We may disclose such information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect the rights or property of Management Consulting Group, Ltd. or its partner companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
4. We may disclose and transfer such information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of Management Consulting Group, Ltd.'s business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event Management Consulting Group, Ltd. becomes the subject of a bankruptcy proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, Management Consulting Group, Ltd. or its trustee in bankruptcy may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the bankruptcy court.
5. We may use your name, your company's name or logo, or any other information about or from your job postings or resume viewing account for any and all of Management Consulting Group, Ltd.'s or Faro Vietnam Website's marketing purposes. For example, company names or logos may be used in newspaper advertising, direct mail pieces, sales kits, posters and other materials related to Faro Vietnam Website or other properties of Management Consulting Group, Ltd.
Management Consulting Group, Ltd. may also share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to each of its Web sites (for example, the number of visitors to Faro Vietnam Website's 'Search Jobs' section) with its clients, partners and other third parties so that they may understand the kinds of visitors to the Faro Vietnam Website website and how those visitors use the site.
Management Consulting Group, Ltd. may supply technology, hosting and related services to other leading companies to power recruitment areas on their websites (sometimes referred to as "private label recruitment areas"). Personal and/or demographic information supplied by you in private label recruitment areas becomes part of the Faro Vietnam Website database, but it is not accessible by anyone other than you, Management Consulting Group, Ltd. and the company concerned without your consent.
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use, and distribution of your information
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you will not be able to use most of the Faro Vietnam Website career website.
You also have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies you will be unable to use those services of the Faro Vietnam Website recruiting website that require registration in order to participate. These services include the identification of new jobs that have been posted since your last visit, auto-fillin of the logon form, and the Checklist feature. You can still use most of the features of the Faro Vietnam Website recruiting website even if you do not accept cookies
How you can access, update or delete your information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may edit or delete your user profile at any time by clicking on the "My Profile" link or graphic provided by the system once you are logged in. Once you have logged onto the system during a given session, wherever you go on the Faro Vietnam Website recruiting website, your information will stay with you until or unless you click on the "Logoff" link, which is accessible from within the "My Profile" screen.
If you are a previously registered user and you have lost or forgotten your password, you may obtain it by email by using our "Forgot Password" feature. Click the button on any login page to request that your password be emailed to you. We cannot provide your password by any other means.
Your Faro Vietnam Website recruiting website account can be deleted, but doing so will result in not being able to access any of the features of the program that require user registration. We will or may keep an archival copy of your account which is not accessible on the Internet
The kind of security precautions that are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of your information
Other than the administrator of the Faro Vietnam Website recruiting website or other authorized personnel of Faro Vietnam Website, you are the only person who has access to your personal information. Your user registration is password-protected to prevent unauthorized access.
We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Faro Vietnam Website will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. As an extra security precaution, you may want to logoff once you have completed a session in the Faro Vietnam Website recruiting website. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Faro Vietnam Website cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems