1. Key Results Areas:
Manage the relationship at various levels in the clients – building client relationships.
Preparing presentations and regularly attend customers meetings.
Resolve/Coordinate customer complaints effectively- identify the problems accurately and providing timely solutions
Conduct customers’ assessments and analyses to ensure strategic focus is in the right place.
Prepare customer visit report.
Understanding the requirements of the clients & positioning an appropriate solution.
2.Key Results Areas:
Obtain requirements of clients and use this information to create business development strategies
customized to the customer.
- studying customer base of products or services – identify potential customers
- developing campaigns to help build a company’s profile or its brand image
- creating proposals with recommendations based on market demand
- effectively strategizing to create new businesses and customers on a continuous basis
- monitor competitor’s offering, prices and sales
Provide company’s one-stop products that best suit customers’ planning
Identify potential customers
3. Key Results Areas:
Co-ordinate with credit control to make appropriate credit recommendations.
Recommend customer to use company approved banks for opening Letter of Credit.
Be responsible for payment collections.
Minimize company risk and also assess the creditworthiness of prospective customer