We are looking for a Senior Software Tester to establish and monitor testing metrics, mentors team members as well as develop test programs. As a Senior Software Tester, you will be instrumental in continuing to shape our QA process and tools to ensure we are delivering high-quality, well-tested software, on time. You will take ownership over our test automation frameworks and their operational excellence as part of our continuous integration and delivery processes. In some special cases, you might also be involved into projects as a senior test engineer.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Take proactive, expert ownership of Senior Software Tester role on internal and client projects.
• Assist in reviewing and refining existing QA process, controls, and best practices.
• Work closely across all capabilities (e.g. technology, project management, user experience/creative, etc.) to ensure that all quality assurance requirements are defined and properly documented.
• Partner closely with the development teams to replicate and resolve issues.
• Lead and mentor QA team members, assist QA Leadership in training and mentoring other QA staff members on QA best practices and techniques.
• Act as a SME for all QA aspects, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources, ensuring that the team is using QA best practices. Also, act as a strong advocate for quality and share QA knowledge with other team members within the company.
• Understanding of automation testing frameworks and technology.
• Define and track for several metrics while testing is in-progress, such as: defect categories & their densities, open defects count (by severity/by state), status & progress of test execution, number of bugs found daily, QC’s allocation and their assignment status, etc.