To set and review departmental targets and strategy so as to achieve Company business goals, ensure customer satisfaction on design support, accountable for development, production planning and delivery process, monitor and maintain team performance in a high standard for business delivery.
1. Act as an Office Manager in Vietnam Representative Office to manage the office operations and supervise all staff in Vietnam Office
2. Develop, monitor and manage the Merchandising, Technical and QC teams’ performance towards sales plan regularly
3. Review and update current working practices, systems and procedures for continuous improvement
4. Oversee and check the financial controls, e.g. debit notes, fabric liabilities and excess garments and legal claims
5. Oversee and review departmental reports, e.g. sales forecast, margins, hit rates and etc.
6. Cultivate and maintain a harmonious employee relation within the Company and provide effective communication channels between the Management and the teams
7. Keep abreast of the current developments and monitor factory loading with other merchandising departments to ensure good balance
8. Oversee the production loadings summary with garment suppliers and monitor the fabric mill loadings
9. Evaluate and develop existing suppliers and train up new suppliers
10. Collect market information and trends to recommend new product development initiatives
11. Develop and maintain the good connection with customers
12. Explore new suppliers to fit into the business growth with the company
13. Well understanding on duty of different kind of products