- Graduated from universities such as Foreign Trade University, University of Social Sciences and Humanities, University of Economics, University of Economics and Laws, etc. with Journalism, Communication, Public Relations, Economics or relevant majors;
2. Job requirements:
- Good command of English (4 skills);
- Good communication, planning idea/ concept and writing content skills;
- Having knowledge about digital, social media, and catching up with social trends and consumer insight (optional requirement, subject to on-job training);
- Having knowledge about business and PR communication (optional requirement, subject to on-job training);
- Having both independent and teamwork working skills;
- Ability of working under high pressure and multi-tasking;
- Being well - organized, creative, dynamic, and self – initiative;
- Photography and editing skill (if any).
3. Years of Experience:
- Not required.