I. JOB SUMMARY
- Customer Service Supervisor shall undertake responsibilities for controlling overall Customer Service activities and/ or assignment.
II. MAIN RESPONSIBILITY
1. Summarize Voice of Customers (VOCs) from different sources and channels.
2. Make report and conduct analysis of VOCs.
3. VOCs report and analysis to management members and General Director.
4. Promote and monitor the utilization of VOCs for improvement of products and services basing on the Reports and analysis of VOCs.
5. Collaborate with other Departments to make strategies for products’ improvement.
6. Carry out jobs assigned by superiors.
III. JOB RELATIONSHIPS
- Internal: Internal Departments, Sections, Board of Management.