Overall Job Objectives:
To understand Singapore office’s marketing direction and lead the marketing efforts of branch in Vietnam. As the role is a new headcount, we will require someone who can work independently, has a willingness to get creative and experimental in how to get the job done, and a tolerance for uncertainty.
• Brainstorming and recommending communication strategies.
• Manage and develop marketing communication content for building brand awareness and product understanding. This includes translating from English to Vietnamese for local adaptation.
• Developing and managing Vietnam branch social media pages and website with weekly local content.
• Ensuring company content is distributed effectively through channels like LinkedIn, newsletters, publications, blogs, and ad-funded/promoted channels.
• Oversee Vietnam’s Press and Publicity efforts by managing relationship with the media.
• To create opportunities for company to engage with the business community for branding purpose. (E.g. Interview/ Features/ Speaking Engagement/ Webinars, etc)
• Managing vendors, which includes but is not limited to agencies for Press Relations, Digital Marketing Agency as well as Branding & Design.
• To update the Singapore office on the status of campaigns and other issues for follow up on a regular/ as-required basis.
• Willingness to lead or support other marketing or communications matters as required or for ad hoc projects.