Working location: [South Central Coast Vietnam, Mekong Delta Vietnam]
Site Admin is responsible for the planning and coordination of Wind farms Service Operations, as well as the necessary administrative duties associated. This position is suited to analytical people who can effectively manage timelines and deadlines. Site Admin enjoys a collaborative role, working closely with Service Site Manager, Field Engineers, Field Technicians, contractors, and agencies, under oversight of Operations Leader. This is typically a full-time position and may require to be on-call for extended durations when as required.
• Purchase requisitions, purchase order management, vendor liaison & management, invoicing processing, receipting.
• Site Labor timesheet controls
• Document control, including Project & Operations related documents, Box folder arrangement
• Planning and Coordination for logistics arrangement, such as related logistics for parts, equipment & tool delivery, personnel transportation
• Site Inventory controls
• Liaising with other functions (i.e. EHS, Sourcing, Finance…) to support teams’ day to day works
• Assist all Audits, Inspection, Visits, Gensuite Calendar…
• Assist Site team for PPE, B2P, SRs/RACES, Timesheets/Annual Leave, IT issues etc.…
• Fulfill all required EHS trainings, follow all EHS policies, and applied procedures
• Report any injuries, spills, near misses or related incidents and Any concerns about possible violations of this policy and Any concerns about a possible request to violate this policy
• Ad-hoc administration requests as and when required