The position of Sector Manager – Industrial (Sales Manager) consists of selling company’s goods or services within Vietnam territory with focus on Industrial sector.
• Conduct new business development to expand client base as well as to increase sales to existing customers in industrial sector.
• Proactively search for new projects/ customers/ departments/ applications that could benefit from company’s products.
• Carry out sales calls to prospects with demo to present and persuade product’s customer value proposition in an attractive, clear, concise and convincible manner (minimum 6 sales calls/ week).
• Understand and analyse customer’s issue and requirement to select, cost and quote a suitable solution.
• Follow customer closely to create demand, get inquiry and reel in order within short conversion time by continual phone calls, sales calls, demonstrations, trials.
• Accomplish the qualified weekly KPI which is driven by daily sales productivity.
• Act as a true consultant who sells through value with technical knowledge and experience instead of price.
• Provide technical or non-technical support and services to customers and sales team member.
• Achieve the individual sales target.
• Make daily sales report to line manager.