A key contributor of Vietnam Representative Office, the Marketing Manager for Vietnam will be primarily responsible for the management and delivery of the marketing strategy in Vietnam. This role will have accountability for the execution of marketing campaigns and activities with the objective of supporting the delivery of brand growth through consumer recruitment, digital, BTL and trade marketing activity whilst ensuring A&P spend is kept within budget.
• Ensure the seamless transition of global and/or regional brand strategies to local in-market implementation.
• Collaborate with the Chief Representative and regional SEA marketing team to develop and execute all marketing campaigns and activities in Vietnam.
• Lead the development of an annual marketing plan and calendar; initiate and execute promotional activities in line with brand guidelines and strategies and ensure commercial objectives are met.
• To establish a prudent control over the A&P budget across the portfolio of brands.
• Support the trade marketing team to align brand activations across all channels. To provide support with effective marketing tools e.g. brand guidelines, product sell sheets, promotion collaterals, POSMs; etc.
• Forecast management - work with Chief Representative to forecast monthly APO and marketing inventory overview.
• Lead the collation and regular update of competitor activities and industry trends to key stakeholders.
• Manages PO creation and process payment to agencies and key account A&P investment support.
• Collaborate with the SEA marketing team to continuously develop digital/social media and communications capability.
• Collaborate with SEA marketing team to continuously develop CRM strategy for the market.
• Ensure a growth strategy is in place for The Macallan’s Vietnam social media platform followers.
• Manage and optimize Vietnam’s social influencer/KOL strategy.
• Manage close working relations with external agencies such as PR agency, digital agencies and event companies as well as luxury brand/corporate partners.
• Lead the internal communication agenda to contribute to best practice sharing and internal KPI reporting.
• Collaborate with the trade marketing team to ensure marketing strategies are in line with commercial objectives.
• Lead the development and execution of yearly trade marketing programs and activities consistent with brand strategies and commercial objectives.
• Provide guidance to trade marketing team to align with brand guidelines and strategies.
• Review and evaluate trade marketing programs and activities for effectiveness and efficiency and make necessary recommendations for improvements if required.
• Support key account development initiatives to ensure adherence to brand guidelines and objectives.
• Participate in routine market visits to understand the ON/OFF premise operation landscape and identify consumer trends, operation challenges, business opportunities, competitors’ activities, etc.