• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
• Java development experience with a demonstrated track record of Object-Oriented Analysis and
• Have experience with Java Core, especially with Network Programming, Multi-Thread Programming.
(2 years+), experience with Oracle.
• Knowing deeply writing Junit with mock, always having mindset of keeping code clean and code quality.
• Good at Data Structure and Algorithm. Deep understanding of Design Pattern and Software
Development Principles and Concepts.
• Having the desire to pick up and learn new technical skills.
• Good at English (both writing and speaking). Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management
and problem-solving skills.
• Be familiar with Scrum framework, know how to play competently the Scrum team member’s role.
• Having basic experience with DevOps and CI/CD concepts. E.g., Jenkins, Maven Artifactory, Docker,
• Experience with designing and building Java enterprise application.
• More than 4 years of Java development experience
• Understanding and use competently the state machine to design and develop the business logic.
• Understanding of distributed architectures, having experience of building high performance Java
• Having experience of working with both Windows and Linux system, able to understand or write the