• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that
was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
• Strong understanding of Scrum framework.
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution,
continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
• Excellent English in both written, oral communication and mentoring skills.
• Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM, PMI-ACP, …).
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
• Knowledge of numerous well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left
in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats,
handling bugs, etc).
• Ability to employ persuasion/ negotiation skills with discretion and consideration.
• Risk management and risk mitigation experience.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Highly motivated, directed and a team player.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to travel nationally and internationally as per request.
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, …
• Knowledge or experience of scaled agile framework: preferred SAFe, Nexus, LeSS, …
• 1-3 years experience with project management.
• PMP certification.
• Knowledge of industrial automation software, and/ or material handling