As an Account Technology Strategist, you'll be acting as your customer’s virtual Chief Technology Officer, and will be expected to:
• Utilize your knowledge of enterprise architecture and cloud services (including the latest innovations and solutions) to create roadmaps to your customers' desired future state.
• Build strong relationships with Chief Technology Officers, Chief Information Officers, Chief Security Officers, other technical and business decision makers, and the developer community as their trusted technology advisor.
• Orchestrate activities across Company and Partner resources to maximize business results, customer success and satisfaction.
• Demonstrate change management leadership skills by assisting customers with new business models, process and workflow changes, and employee impact assessments as they move towards the desired future state.
• Drive long-term growth by focusing on sustainable usage of cloud solutions that align to customer objectives and
• Share your broad technical knowledge of the platform, our competition, and the industry with customers by
sharing customer and general IT landscape insights with your colleagues.
Account Technology Strategists are unique in their:
• Broad knowledge of Company’s enterprise platform and their ability to map relevant technologies to
customer IT and business needs and priorities.
• Ability to build long-term trusted technology advisor relationships that result in solid, meaningful strategic
• In-depth knowledge of customer technology environments.
• Ability to ensure that customers benefit from the latest innovations and solutions