· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields. Master degree is preferable.
· 3-5 years’ work experience in a financial industry or technology industry
· Experience in designing and building web applications is desirable
· Experience in working with financial market data is a plus
· Familiar with C/C++ programing language.
· Specific experience with UNIX/Linux
· Familiar with one of these programming languages: Perl/Python/PHP/JS
· Experience with Data Administration or Data Programing is desirable
· Be able to work individually and teamwork
· Be proactive and good communication skills
· English is required