To succeed in the role and to grow as the team and the business grows, you will need to bring with you, not only a can-do attitude and the usual software skills and credentials but the following attributes.
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent;
• Required at least 1 year experience in web development with LAMP stack;
• Required experience in developing on Magneto platform including extension creation;
• Good understanding on security principal for e-commerce application;
• Have experience with web API and web services, especially RESTful API will be a plus;
• Good understanding in OOP and MVC concept;
• Conversant in database design (MySQL);
• Experience with at least one Version Control System (SVN, Git);
• Fluent in English communication (both written and verbally);
The role is ideal for a candidate wanting to move-up and take ownership in projects and own the software development cycle components.