Role Summary/Purpose: -
· Ensuring that EHS Procedures are available and are applied during the Site activities
· Defining, deploying and managing EHS standard, program & tools
· Ensuring that EHS training are performed to employees or contractors according to company policy
· Identifying Client/Contractor procedures that are used during the Site activities. Identify gaps between them and our standards, and propose actions to minimize those gaps in coordination to the Region EHS Manager
· Scheduling record and secure Safety Documentation (training, qualifications, material certification (crane, scaffolding, ..)) and providing feedback to Region EHS Manager
· Following up the EHS Cost of the project providing information to Site Installation Manager & Project Director
· Carry out continuous inspections of the site areas , treat and report any discrepancy.
· Act immediately on unsafe acts and conditions observed at site
· Ensure employees are provided with information, instruction and training to follow safe methods of work.
· Assist the Site EHS Manager in coordinating and controlling activities with respect to EHS, especially wherever interfaces between subcontractors are identified
· Assist the Site EHS Manager in ensuring compliance of site activities with the Project Specific EHS Plan, guidelines and work instructions.
· Support compliance with the site disciplinary procedure and zero tolerance policy.
· Contribute to the implementation of the site incentive scheme.
· Participate in the implementation of the site EHS training program by providing EHS inductions and supporting Tool Box Trainings.
· Provide support and advice to site personnel so as to prevent injury to personnel, damage to plant and equipment, fire.
· Advise the site personnel on EHS requirements applicable to the site activities.
Coordinate activities with the Site EHS Manager, ensuring that EHS requirements are implemented.
· Contribute to the suitable reporting of EHS issues by actively interacting with the site personnel on EHS matters and by providing the necessary support in addressing such issues.
· Carry out any other specific task defined by the Site EHS Manager to support the implementation of the site EHS Management System.
· Lead by example in complying with the site EHS rules.
· To intervene whenever site activities to not meet the established EHS requirements of the risk assessment / method statement.
· To stop any activity whenever there is an immediate danger.
· To take actions in line with the disciplinary procedure and the zero tolerance policy