To succeed in the role and to grow as the team and the business grows, you will need to bring with you, not only a can-do attitude and the usual software skills and credentials but the following attributes.
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent;
• Have at least 3 years of experience in web development with LAMP stack;
• Understand how to deliver software through a project management based approach;
• Have experience with web API and web services, especially RESTful API;
• Conversant in database design (MySQL);
• Experience with at least one Version Control System (SVN, Git);
• Experience in YUI and CodeIgniter development will be viewed as an advantage;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
• Good planning, problem-solving and communication skills are essential;
The role is ideal for a candidate wanting to move-up and take ownership in projects and own the software development cycle components.