· Managing marketing and sales activities for Vietnam market
· Report to Indochina Manager in Thailand
· Plan and manage to meet sales and margin targets.
· Identifying and Updating market opportunities and defining appropriate sales approach
· Maintain existing customer base plus develop new dealer / customer on an on-going basis
· Developing dealer channel network in assigned territories in regards to all aspects
· Providing market and competitor analysis with action-to-go.
· Provide monthly sales management reports and sales forecast
· Provide periodic reports to management that summarize current trends in local market and, customer partnerships and alliances, regional industry economic indicators, and the competitive situation.
· Securing long-term development in pre-sales activities and aftermarket services.
· Strive to achieve the target with forecasted sales by monthly basis.
· To meet dealers and end-customers to discuss their requirements and develop relation.
· To solve problems by coordinate with internal staffs and the customers.
· Develop dealers for product knowledge/benefits and technical knowledge
· Other tasks to support the business plan when required by Indochina Manager.
· Willing to work at distributors’ office and plan to establish the physical office.
· This role is promptly promoted as the Vietnam Country Manager within short time manner.
· Training will be provided in both Thailand as well as local location.
· Leads the Best Service Practice for Dishwashing, Food Preparation, Refrigeration and Cooking.
· Smooth coordinating with internal Technical Support and Customer Services department.
· Training customer regarding operation &maintenance and spare parts knowledge.
· Support dealers’ service staff on service daily business, such as spare parts issue, machine problem advice and furthermore.
· Providing field services advisory to end-customers and dealers in Thailand and CLMV countries.
· Supervise the Installation and commissioning or upgrading machines at customer sites.
· Being responsible for machine breakdowns, troubleshooting, preventive maintenance and technical audits at customer sites together with dealers.
· Supporting sales services such as by handling technical questions and quotation reviews.
· Participating in new machine installations for new projects upon request.
· Troubleshooting and maintenance food equipment machines.
· Advisory / recommendation on spare parts, maintenance and other service products to customer.
· Be a professional representative for the company with respect to customer problems, ensuring personal acceptability by the customer in appearance and behavior in accordance with company policy and targets.
· Responsible for executing service events (maintenance & Installation) in compliance with applicable service manuals and relevant service standard policies
· Keep close relationship with customer.
· Willing to travel periodically in Cambodia Laos Myanmar and Thailand country.