Report to : General Director
Lead all Automotive, Commercial and Industrial Marketing programs/activities for Vilube-Motul Lubricants in Vietnam and cluster (Vietnam, Thailand, Lao, Cambodia, Indonesia) to achieve agreed target for both B2C and B2B channels.
· Build strategic sales plan for 5 years on regional vision.
· Develop actionable insights on macro-economics, market growth, share, distribution, competitors, etc. to develop business strategic plans.
· Lead and conduct market research to drive strategic plans for both marketing & sales:
+ Market sizing to serve business growth and strategy
+ Innovation studies for new concepts and new product development
+ Brand health, usage and attitude studies for both consumers and retailers to track and understand the market thoroughly
+ Market census for sales to roll-out distribution strategy
+ Retail audit study to track market share and distribution
· Monitor, manage and analyze all marketing activities to prove a healthy ROI.
· Build and drive brand growth for cluster via consumer activities (ATL/BTL communication, activations, distributor conferences, events, roadshows, POSM) and trade activities (value chain analysis, offer development, trade promotions)
· Develop strategic automotive value proposition for retail development channel through garages, bike wash shops, repair shops and other vendors.
Sales Operations & Execution
· Develop, implement, and manage the CI Sales strategies/plans for cluster in compliance with strategies and guidelines.
· Recommend pricing structure, support ongoing pricing efforts to manage and maximize margins. Engage sales and customer service teams to implement pricing across the value chain.
· Coordinate with Marketing team to analyze market intelligence on pricing, promotion and product positioning activities and key competitors analysis.
· Maximize the company’s Sales result oriented and regional sales activities, and Sales communication on Vilube – Motul products.
· Provide short -term market forecasts.
· Work closely with agencies and partners to create effective communication to achieve objectives/ KPIs, including brand awareness, preference and loyalty.
· Build annual budget, schedule expenditures, analysic variances, initiate corrective actions to achieve department financial objectives.
· Develop and implement product line strategies including product positioning, pricing and channels/routes to market to maximize the growth potential and profitability of the product line.
· Manage new product development and continuously analyze the product portfolio and brand positioning to meet market requirements and business profitability for the cluster.
· Identify, prioritize and develop new applications and business opportunities through market research, evaluate new applications, liaise with the technical team from development to product launch.
· Work with product team to implement & monitor product marketing programs that clearly convey the customer value proposition in designated markets/ segments / channels.
Team Management & Leadership
· Responsible for career and skills development of the team, including coaching, conducting performance reviews, highlighting growth-needs and career path planning for individuals.
· Clearly set expectations for all direct reports and evaluate performance based upon expectations.
· Conduct timely performance appraisals for all direct reports to encourage, motivate and improve their performance.
· Strong leadership, cross-functional team management and drive for results.
· Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
· Ability to build strong relationships, and influence senior executives.
· Ability to deliver quick decisions; have a decision making process in place.
· Must have excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
· Manage challenging situations and recommend effective solutions.
· Effectively control cost to increase productivity and manage expenses.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Bachelor degree required; Business adminitration and/ or MBA preferred
· 10 years of B2B Sales experience with at least 5 years of sales management experience
· Product launch, product management and business development experience required