Products: Generic Trucks.
This position will report direct to National Sales Manager.
· Manage all sales activities of dealers within the territory assigned to ensure all growth targets are met (market share, sales volume, sales revenue, etc.)
· Manage sales forecast and target agreements with dealers (orders, sales volume, stock/inventory, marketing spending, profitability, market share …) with effective management on execution.
· Work directly with dealer principal/sales manager for recommendations on both short and medium-range sales plans, sales forecast and promotions, staffing needs and others.
· Attend regular sales meetings at dealers to provide necessary sales training and supports to capture all sales potentials.
· Support dealers to maintain their profitability while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction.
· Attending to customer sales complaints within the territory ensuring that a high level of customer satisfaction is obtained.
· Support dealer to define action plan to improve overall sales performance and follow up the implementation.
· Understand and keep abreast of the local regulations/policies that affect sales operations and also comply with these regulations.
· Propose sales rewarding system definition & development / Dealer performance awards.
· Support the company's management to formulate all sales policies, practices and procedures.
· Other tasks if required.
· University degree in marketing or business studies is preferred.
· Minimum 2 ~ 3 years sales experience in automobile industry at managerial level.
· Experienced in developing strategies.
· Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
· Multi-site management ability.
· Able to work extended hours, evenings and weekends to achieve targets assigned.
· Strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors.
· Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
· Well organised & able to work independently.
· Work well under stress & pressure to meet targets.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
· Have driving license.
· Good English communication skill.
· Willing to travel.