Product Management & Marketing (40%)
1. Market intelligence. Track, gather, analyse & report market trend & competitor activities.
2. Support all ATL (eg: advertising) & BTL (eg: public events) sales promotions implementation and administration. Review & analyse ROI.
3. Conduct sales training.
4. Price management. Channel pricing communications. Support price discount management.
5. Sales forecasting.
1. Timely & accurate market information to support decision making. Updated & accurate information on trade regulations & government policies.
2. Achieves set sales/marketing objectives both strategic & tactical. A & P expenditure within budget & policies.
3. Skilled & knowledgeable channel sales force.
4. Adherence to price policies & sales policies. Timely implementation of market pricing.
5. Timely & rationalized submission. Optimal channel inventory.
Channel development (35%)
1. Channel mapping. Identify, assess & appoint channel partners.
2. Conduct regular sales calls targeting top resellers.
3. Monitor storefront merchandising implementation at key retailers.
1. Capable & committed channel partners.
2. Achieve EVL & channel sales targets.
3. Top of mindshare amongst key retailers. Prominent brand & product display. Prominent & correct product messaging in the market.
Business development (25%)
1. Direct end user engagements of key large corporates & relevant market segments to assess needs.
2. Support channel partners for major projects/tenders. Engage key end user decision makers to establish competitive situation & promote winning preposition.
1. High brand recall. Updated & accurate information on market needs. Estimated sales potential.
2. Win major tenders.