Report to: Supply Chain Director
Scope of Position:
Lead and provide oversight for all purchasing activities necessary in the acquisition of local/ imported materials (PR) and non product related (NPR) towards company expectation across Vietnam.
Lead and provide oversight for all import export activities including tax reimbursement, tax liquidation, customs audit. Implement strategic plan to ensure all activities are compliant to laws and customs regulations.
• Review and develop the Procurement Strategy covering each of the key business areas
• Develop systems of control, policies and procedures relating to procurement
• Implement the processes of review for all Contracts, Supplies ensuring that maximum value for money benefits are achieved through supplier rationalization,
• Set up and maintain a control framework to ensure that all procurement activities are effectively managed and are in accordance with the Contract, Purchasing Procedures and Payment Procedure
• Build and develop good relationships with key suppliers to ensure best value for money and customer satisfaction with services provided
• Develop Value Creation Programs in conjunction with the Head of Supply Chain to ensure that value for money and economies of scale are used to Company’s benefit, where appropriate
• Set procurement savings targets each year in conjunction with the Head of Supply Chain and monitor delivery against targets
• Engage with the business to identify the key procurement priorities and ensure that resources are assigned accordingly
• Continually develop procurement expertise across the team to support staff development, knowledge and expertise in procurement activities
• Work effectively with other staff across the organization to ensure policies and procedures are followed
Import – Export
• Manage the movement of materials/finished goods/ equipment etc.. in and out the country in accordance with organizational policy and procedure and to comply with local law and process
• Manage all financial duties regarding import and export processes in an effective and responsible way, including tax reimbursement & tax liquidation.
• Plan and implement import/export strategy and activities consistent with overall aims and requirements staying cost effective to organization.
• Implement thorough system to well and timely define gaps, including detail clarification of gaps for annually Customs Audit.
• Communicate with Customs authorities and customers and suppliers as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations, support and activities
• Anticipate, research and report on future changes in import/export laws and in relevant local territory practices, and ensure such knowledge is factored into the planning of Division’s own strategy, resources & procedure
• Liaise with other department in order to establish and maintain effective and relevant import-export activities and support in relation to the organization’s sale, purchasing, materials management, production and overall operating functions.
• Manage all staffs reporting to the position so as to effectively train, evaluate, motivate, delegate and monitor their activities